IONA CONFESSION LOVE AKIHITO!? ACTIVATE FORM!THE STRONG, NAKED, STRONG GUY!

Previously on, kamen rider decade and happiness charge precure,decade and others may new world amazon world. But, the dai-shocker take over around japan because rumor about kamen rider is destroyed. Akihito and others meet amazon who seem lonely as he don't have home or belong to another country. Masahiko connect to dai-shocker about decade location and steal gigi bracelet from amazon to improved jyumenki that he ally of dai-shocker as amazon seem depressed his face.

Back to decade, decade and fortune still fight the jyumenki and Apollo geist. Decade and fortune tried to fight back when Apollo geist thrust sword on decade chest as jyumenki barrage punch on decade and fortune stomach two times, to blow away and landed on the ground.

Suddenly, someone blast on jyumenki back to step away and they turn back to see it's was diend who has arrived at time.

Decade, fortune:kaito/kaito-san.

Decade and fortune stood up from ground while diend go toward them.

Diend:don't assume I'm saving you guys.I'm only after jyumenki gaga bracelet.

Diend claimed to them that he only after jyumenki gaga bracelet and turn back to jyumenki to point his arms to see it's was gaga bracelet.

Decade:you're taking too long with the introductions!

Apollo geist:damn you, diend!another pest!

Apollo geist angry at diend and point at him while jyumenki clenched into his fist

Jyumenki:let's crush him.

Apollo geist and jyumenki charge forward at decade, diend and cure fortune. Decade and fortune fight Apollo geist while diend fight jyumenki.decade and fortune swing sword on Apollo geist sword to clash it. They swing sword each others as decade spinning around to swing on Apollo geist back and fortune powerful side kick on him. But, Apollo geist block attack his shield and counterattack with swing across on their chest, causing an sparkling.

Jyumenki through punch on diend who immediately avoid attack and through punch on his back. Jyumenki deliver punch on diend chest in three times which diend avoid attack again with his ability speed and shoot bullet around on his armored, causing an spark. Diend side kick on jyumenki chest as he seem not hurt at all and palm strike on diend chest to stumble back.

Decade and fortune swing sword on Apollo geist who still block attack and pushed his shield to fortune to Make her step away. Decade side kick on Apollo geist shield two times and spinning kick on his face to stumble back. Fortune powerful punch on Apollo geist shield to make him step away again and axe kick on him who dodge attack with his arms as he was struggle.

Apollo geist pushed shield Fortune away while thrust sword on decade and jyumenki powerful through punch on diend chest to near at decade and fortune to lean against their back.

Fortune:those two are stronger.

Decade turn his back diend.

Decade:kaitou, do something!

Diend:i told you before. Don't order me around!

Decade:if our enemy is 10 oni faces, then we use 3 oni faces!

Decade suggestion that they use three oni faces as diend chuckle at him.

Diend:now that's funny. How about you, do you have precure become oni rider?

Decade:of course it is!

Decade take out the three card it's was three precure, cure melody, cure rhythm and cure beat while diend take out the three rider card it's was ibuki, todoroki and zanki.