EFFORT AND HEART!MEGUMI AND SEIJI BOND!THE GRANDMA WAY OF TASTE!

Previously on, kamen rider decade and happiness charge precure,Akihito and others may at the kabuto world as the new lifeform name worm as they mimic human memory. Akihito and others meet two girl name hikari and mayu. Mayu tell them that her brother get killed by kabuto. Until she saw that her brother was kamen rider thebee when he cancel his power and get beat up by kamen rider kabuto.

At the mansion,hime inside the mansion with megumi, yuko while hime hold the quedan costume and ask megumi and yuko about the costume as she feel uncomfortable.

Hime:hey...are you really going to wear that?

Hime stared them as megumi and yuko wear the quedan costume while they wear headband on their own forehead as the tittle headband said"seiji" as he have karate competition. While megumi raised her fist in confident and spoke to hime.

Megumi:yes!this is Japanese cheer leading!

Yuko go toward hime as she exclaim in nervous.

Yuko:we want sagara to win it all the karate competition. You have to help out too, hime.

Hime:um, why do i have to wear something like this for seiji?

Hime asked them why she wear costume for seiji as ribbon wear the costume like megumi and hime. Ribbon hold the stick and go front of taiko.

Ribbon:okay!here we go!

Before yuko and megumi lift up the board sign said"do you best seiji"as she sweatdropped on her head.

Ribbon:and go!

Megumi, yuko and ribbon start yelled out their support for seiji while ribbon hit the drum nearby.

Megumi:se-i-ji!

Yuko:se-i-ji!

Ribbon:go!go!go!go!

Megumi, yuko:se-i-ji!

But, hime seem nervous smile and turn back to blue where as she notice that he Gets get into it by swinging a tambourine while sipping tea.

Megumi, yuko:se-i-ji!se-i-ji!

Hime:hey!stop!stop!

Before megumi and yuko stop cheering as they blinked in confusion.

Hime:um, aren't there other ways to cheer him on?for example... You making him a lunch or something?

Hime suggests that just make him a special lunch instead. As they sparkle eyes in excitement about hime idea.

Megumi, yuko:that's it!

Hime:eh?!

Megumi:that's my hime!you want us all to make him lunch so he can win it all, right? How come i didn't of that?

Ribbon:yes, yes!i help you out, too!

Yuko:i guess i show you the secret that makes oomori lunches so delicious!