AMAZON, FRIEND!AN UNEXPECTED PARTNERSHIP!? CURE HONEY AND PHANTOM!

At the embassy,hime inside the living room with blue, glasan and ribbon as hime looking at the shinning make dresser in excitement on the table.

Hime:the happiness big bang was awesome!

Megumi:excuse us!

Before they heard from voice of megumi and turn back to her where she open the door as they arrived with akihito and others too.

Hime:oh, you're finally here..

Before hime and other eye widened surprise to see megumi who start glow as the aura surrounds on megumi and feel happiness on her face as they deadpanned face at her.

Megumi:sorry I'm late!my beloved friends!

Megumi start dance around the living room and greeting to hime as hime and ribbon sweatdrop on their face to see megumi become good mood.

Ribbon:you're in quite the good mood.

Seiji:she's been like this since this morning!

Akihito:yeah. She become happiness girl in the world.

Megumi:because, because...

Megumi start jumped in excitement and spoke to them about yesterday.

Megumi:hime said... "That's so not like you!" Iona-chan, too... "You never give up, no matter what." And yuu yuu!"your perseverance always pumps me up!"everyone believe in me!

They deadpanned face at megumi that she was filled with joy because of her friends gave her encouragement in their last battle.megumi hugged on hime back tight up.

Megumi:so of course I'm happy!

Iona was sigh in disbelief  and crosses her arms on her chest while she go front of megumi

Iona:you can't be like that forever. You need to be more serious.

Before megumi let go of hime to go front of iona as iona were surprise and look at megumi seem sparkling star on her eyes in excitement.

Megumi:you're being to strict because you care about me, right? Thank you.

Megumi hugged on iona to fall down on the ground to make iona was yelp as she tried to get off from megumi.

Iona:wait, megumi!what are you doing!?

Before Akihito tried to hold his laughed when he hold his stomach as yuko raised her hand to explain to them.

Yuko:in any case, she's full of happiness.

Ribbon(smile):but, I'm happy, too!

Ribbon turn back face to shining makeup dresser with her sparkling her eyes in excitement.

Ribbon:the shinning makeup dresser has been revived!

Hime:you're right.

Before glasan floating to stand front of shining makeup dresser.

Glasan:this thing is hiding a lot more power.

Blue nodded his head on them in agreed.

Blue:indeed. The power of the shinning Makeup dresser lies in your innocent feelings. It activates when you awaken the kindness inside your hearts.

Hime:oh!

Hime seem surprise what blue said while megumi turn back face to blue and let go of iona.

Megumi:does that mean we're invincible with this?

Megumi raised her fist in excitement and mention that they become invisible as hime was drowned her face in disbelief.

Hime:that sounds nice..