MEGUMI INNOCENT SEARCH!MADAN SENSHI RYUKENDO WORLD!

At the embassy, Akihito and others went to the embassy to discuss about innocent form while megumi was doing sing on the shinning dresser.

Megumi(sing):ah... Innocent!i want to be innocent, too!innocent!

Akihito and other sweatdrop their own head and stared at megumi with nervous laughed or deadpanned while hime was sigh in relief and hold her cheek.

Hime:jeez, that's all you've been talking about lately.

Ribbon was awkward chuckle at her.

Yuko turn back to iona.

Yuko:ever since your saw iona innocent form, you've been longing for one yourself.

Yuko claimed that megumi saw Iona become innocent form as glasan elbow on her partner chest to impressive and iona smile at her partner. While megumi point two finger at yuko.

Megumi:that's right!Iona-chan was so cool!

Megumi remembered about iona fight the saiark as she become more evolution power. While her eyes was sparkling in excitement and seiji put hand on his back.

Seiji:hikawa was able to transform, but can you, megumi?

Akihito:i agreed with him.

Seiji and Akihito point that if megumi change into Innocent form like iona as she were surprise and go toward iona to make her nervous as iona jumped in surprise.

Megumi:Iona-chan!teach me the trick to awakening my innocent form!

Megumi have determination face and request to iona that teach her who awakening her innocent form as iona was sweat her forehead in nervous.

Iona:i don't think asking me will help. When i came to, the dresser already started responding to me.

Megumi:eh? No way.

Iona admit that the dresser already started response to her to make Megumi seem disappointing.

Blue:megumi.

Megumi heard from voice of blue and turn back to him where he came out from portal of mirror.

Blue:when you awaken the innocent feelings inside your heart, I'm sure the dresser will grant you power.

Blue believe that megumi awaken the innocent feeling inside her heart as megumi titled her head in confused.

Megumi:my innocent feelings? Then i want to help out even more people!that's my Innocent feelings!

Megumi decides that she want to help out even more people to react her innocent feeling and doing strike pose.Akihito take photo of her.

Akihito:I'm not sure that this is gonna work.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the bridge, megumi walk on the bridge to research the help what they need when she put hand on her eyes to goggle eye.

Megumi:come on now.. Anyone need my help?

Before she was spot something while she walk toward on ground to check to see it's was a student, who designed a rocket.