THE WORLD OF SAMURAI SENTAI SHINKENGER!PRECURE TEAM IN DANGER OF DISBANDING

At the embassy, Akihito and others inside the living room where megumi and others have homework while Iona change into teacher when she used prechanmirror.

Before they were surprise and blushes own face to see her uniform.

Yuko:wow!it's Iona the teacher!

Megumi:you look great in that getup!

Iona:we're going to finish all of our summer homework today.

Megumi:okay!

Megumi turn back face to hime.

Megumi:seiji with us today, so we should get through this quickly!

Hime:y-yeah.

She turn back face to seiji who seem blushed her face and her heart still beat up and warm.

Hime(though):but my heart is pounding so hard!

She still reminds about that she fell in love with seiji and close her eyes.

Iona:wow, sagara-kun.

Hime open her eyes to see Iona who look surprise to See seiji homework math was done.

Iona:you've finished all of you math homework.

Seiji:i like math!

Hime(blushed):like!

Hime were surprise in blushed face what he said like. But, she misunderstood that he like math as ribbon and glasan go toward hime.

Ribbon:hime, what's the matter?

Glasan:your face is beet red, princess.

Hime:i got get some drinks.

Hime went to the hall as she stand front of the wall and hold her chest.

Hime:what should i do? Seiji like megumi... And i fell in love with him... Is this a love triangle!?

Before hime hold her head in panic and shouted.

Hime:this is bad!really bad!our friendship is in danger!the precure will disband!? This may threaten world peace

Unknown to her, yuko eavesdropping on hime what she said and hold her cheek.

Yuko:i see..

__________________________________________________________________

Back to the living room,megumi and others still homework on the desk as megumi become more headache and start complain.