BakuBell

Summary:

Kaminari is feeling down after Monoma slut shames him for his Halloween costume. Bakugou takes it into his own hands to teach Monoma a lesson.

Ships:

ShinKami

KiriBaku

MomoJirou

_____

Halloween has always been Kaminari's favorite holiday. Other holidays can't beat the magic of becoming someone you're not.

Halloween is extra special this year since Kaminari is at UA now. He has new friends to dress up with, and Nezu just announced a Halloween dance this coming Friday.

Shinsou pales at the wicked gleam in his boyfriend's eyes once the announcement ends.

Kaminari latches onto Shinsou's arm and tugs him through the crowd of students filling the hallway. "I have to find Mina and Sero. I have the perfect idea for us to dress up as!"

"You want to dress up with them?" Shinsou is surprised. He was expecting Kaminari to beg him to do a silly couple costume. Not that he's complaining - Shinsou would rather not show up to the dance dressed as a toothbrush and toothpaste or something equally as foolish.

Kaminari furrows his eyebrows. "Were you wanting to do something together?"

Shinsou waves him off. "No, it's okay. You seem excited about your idea."

"I am." Kaminari lifts onto his toes and kisses Shinsou's cheek.

Shinsou allows Kaminari to drag him through the throng of chattering students until he spots his friends.

"Mina! Sero!"

"Kaminari," Mina throws her arms around Kaminari's neck with a squeal. "We have to do something together for Halloween!"

'I already have an idea. I thought you and Sero would dress up as Miguel and Tulio from The Road to El Dorado, with me as Chel. It'll be so epic!"

"That's a great idea, bro," Sero says, smiling.

"Kaminari, you will look so hot in that outfit," Mina gushes.

"I know," Kaminari does an imaginary hair flip. "What about you, Hitoshi? Do you have any ideas for your costume?"

"I don't know. Probably a vampire."

"Boring," Kaminari gives Shinsou a thumbs down.

Shinsou tickles Kaminari's side as retribution. "I'm not boring."

"Your costume idea is," Kaminari pouts.

"Alright, I'll pick something else."

"You'd better."

...

The teachers curse Nezu over the next few days for making the Halloween announcement so early in the week. The students can only focus on the dance instead of their lessons. Most teachers give up on teaching anything of substance until Halloween passes.

Aizawa forces his students to pay attention by threatening to ban anyone from the dance who doesn't do all their work.

Everyone, including Momo and Iida, races to the cafeteria when the bell rings to resume their costume planning.

Kaminari buzzes in his seat, impatiently waiting for Sero and Mina to sit with their food. He's sure Momo wouldn't mind creating their costumes if they ask nicely, but they still need to plan what they will do about their hair and makeup. Hopefully, Momo can also make their wigs to solve the hair problem.