Chapter 30

Regan's POV

"Walang basahan dito. Use your clothes due it's look like a floor map."

I don't like how Ezeyn drop her tumbler just to signify that it's Amber's fault. I warn her through eyes but she just rolled. Inis na tumingin sakin si Amber pero nginisian ko lang siya. I musn't show her my sentiment.

"Go! clean it." asta ni Ezeyn. I almost burst out but i tried to calm myself.

Parang gusto kong lapitan si Amber at pagalitan dahil sa ginagawa niya. Hell, she literally use her skirt to mop the spilled water in the floor.

When she stand up, i notice something tear in her eyes. She's sobbing. I don't know what to do but staring at her the whole time until the class finished.

Agad akong lumabas at hinanap si Ezeyn. Natagpuan ko siyang naglalakad kasama ang mga kaibigan. I undoubtedly pulled her towards my car. She look at me, wrinkled. But it change into a silly smirk.

"Hmm. Omygad, are you making actions on me?" tanong niya at ngumiti.

I look at her, seriously. "Why would i?"

"Uhm, ihahatid moko?"

I leered with disbelief. After all she done with Amber without my permit, she think i'll do that? No. Never.

"Kase, look. You get me in here in you car. So, ihahatid mo 'ko—"

"Did i told you to make steps in your own?" i asked and raised my brow. She shuts and looked at me. "Why? your teasing her, right? I'm just helping you."

"I don't need your help. I can handle it alone and you don't care about it." seryusong saad ko at hinawakan ang braso niya.

"Aray naman!"

"Ginawa mo lang ba yon para magpapansin?"

"So?"

"One more time, i'll saw you doing it again to her. You know me well. I will make sure you'll regret it."

Padabog niyang kinalas ang braso niya at pinandilatan ako ng mata. "Ano bang meron dyan sa babaeng yan? Bagohan lang yan dito tapos nagustuhan mo na agad? wowers naman!"

"You're out of it."

"While i'm waiting you more than one year, hindi mo parin ako nagugustuhan."

"You're not like her, okay? Shut up."

Napasinghap ako at masama siyang tinignan. "You may now, get out." i said but she remain sitting and facing her cellphone. "Get out."

She turn her gaze at me and rolled her eyes. "Ihatid mo nalang ako total i'm here in your ca—sabi ko nga." Patuloy niya ng makitang masasama ang mga tingin ko.

I unleashed a breath as she closed the car's door. I looked at the time and supposed to start the engine when i thought to call someone.

I wonder if she's now at home.

*Calling...

On Call with Sed Rackel

"Hey." bungad ko sa kabilang linya. I heard somewhat sounds from the cars. They on their way.

[Regan. What makes you call?] he asked.

"Where are you?"

[I'm on the way. Sinundo ko lang kapatid ko.]

"I'll just supposed to ask you if she's already home."

[Yeah, okay.]

We have a lot of topics yet to talk about especially her sister is now tramping in the same school i have. A little did i know that she have a family problem between her parents and their estrangement with her mother because of her grandama's will.

It's right, my dumbass cousin is back. I'm sure he will surprise if she sees Amber. It's not impossible then, that he will make actions. Alam kong interesado siya, he's just pretending.

'Hoy! saan ka pupunta?'
'Tigre!'
'Hoy Amber, bumalik ka!'

I heard their calls as Amber run out.

"Regan. Si Amber, sumugod kila Fethima. Tignan mo!" Rye exclaimed.

Casual akong naglakad sa plane glass window kung saan sila nakadungaw. I raised my brow when i saw her. Really, what is she doing there? The heck

"Mukang may bago nanamang pagbubuntonan si Fethima." sambit ni Lucas kaya napatingin ako sa kanya.

"Baka naawa lang si Amber kay Thea. Tignan mo naman oh, nakahilata na sa sahig. Pinadala pa ng makakapal na libro." lintaya naman ni Rye.

I know Fethima will involve her because she scruple her plans. Hindi dapat nangialam si Amber, she's out of it.

"Dude, ano, tatayo ka nalang dyan? Nagsasabunutan na sila!"

I turned my gaze at Khael who's seriously looking at them. He supposed to walk when i called him.

"Hey." my cold rigid voiced. He immediately raised his brow.

Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin pero inirapan lang ako. Naglakad na sila palabas at sumunod naman sina Rye. Naglakad nadin ako at naiwan ang iba naming kaklase.

I just watch them arguing with each other. Pinipigilan naman ni Khael si Amber. I immediately, look at her hand who holds Amber's arm.

Binuhat naman nila Rye si Trisha papuntang clinic. I turned my gaze at them and walk towards Amber, i pushed him at the thick and heavy books. "Bring that to the faculty room. Total mahilig ka namang mangialam."

I don't want to say those words at her but i have to.

Bumalik ako sa classroom at hinayaan siyang hanapin ang faculty room. Hindi katagalan, nang pumasok silang tatlo. It's not impossbile they help her. Agad namang nagtama ang mata namin ng sunod siyang pumasok, inirapan niya lang ako at nagpatuloy sa upuan.

I look at her and worrying even i have no reasons to do it. It seems, there's something wrong with her.

I can't stop my self so i stand up and walk towards her. I hold her arm and pulled her out of the room. I looked at her, sharply.

"Did i told you to find someone to help you?" I seriously asked.

"P-paki mo naman–kung may tumulong sa–kin." I can feel her. She can't breath properly.

"Damn! what's going on to you?" i irritatedly asked so she'll didn't know, i'm worried.

Inirapan niya lang ako at pumasok na sa room. Just a few seconds when i thought to go inside. My eyes, instantly looked at her direction. Hell, i badly want to know her condition.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share! >>>