Chapter 15: Ghost-Spider

🌻•*¨*•.¸¸✧̣̇

  Miles and Peter got webbed up before they could hit the floor. But by who?

Miles saw a flash of blue zoom past him. 'Ghost-Spider!'

Ghost-Spider got the attention of Doc Ock, making sure she follows her. Doc Ock squinted her eyes and groaned, "Oh, hey Ghostie."

"Hey, Liv! I think you got something I need, girl." Ghost-Spider called back, doing impressive stunts as she swung away from Doc Ock.

"Only my friends call me Liv. It's Doc Ock to you."

"Well, only MY friends call me Ghostie. So, I guess we're even."

"I'm Ghost-Spider."

  Ghost-Spider shrugged as she launched herself onto the back of Doc Ock, avoiding her arms effortlessly. She pulled out some of the arms and then ones she couldn't pull out, she webbed them up.

She then tied Doc Ock herself between two trees and kicked her right in the face, knocking the PC out of her hands. She swung up some trees and backflipped in the air. She shot webs at two trees and lunged herself like a slingshot to Miles and Peter.

  Miles watched in amazement as she landed right in front of them, "That...was...epic!" "I...told you not to do anything stupid." Ghost-Spider panted. Miles stayed quiet and looked down. "Whew.." Ghost-Spider exhaled as her mask came off on her command, wiping her sweat. Miles' eyes widened as he saw who was behind the mask.

"Melody?!"

"Hey, Morales." Melody said in her normal Spanish accent. The accent that totally didn't make Miles' face burn up.

"Oh, you guys know each other! Very cute!" Peter cooed. Miles just stared at Melody, "How...is this even possible-" Melody shrugged, "Well...it's a long story."

(MELODY'S POV)

Alright people, let's do this one last time.

My name is Melody Myers.

I was bitten by radioactive spider, surprise surprise, and for the last six months I've been Ghost-Spider! I think you know the rest.

I joined the basketball team, tech club and band club.

I couldn't save my best friend's father, Captain Stacy.

My best friend, Gwen Stacy, found out that I was Ghost-Spider. It wasn't for the best. She literally wanted to expose me and make my life hell.

I found out my dad was a super-villain called Apex...

He eventually killed Gwen in front of me and I couldn't do anything.

I was pressured to kill my father... but I couldn't do it. So Kingpin did it instead. Cool, right? I also couldn't save my father.

Then, my best and truly only friend, Peter Parker, died. Mainly because I couldn't be there to help him out.

But hey, I gotta keep going right?

I keep pretending like everything's normal, because it is.

Once I keep my emotions under wrapped and I keep being friendly to everyone, everything will be fine.

Anyways-

Something told me to go to school that day I met Miles. I didn't know why until I got the random urge to protect him.

I guess I now know why he was so important in my head.

(THIRD PERSON POV)

  After listening to Melody's introduction, both Spider-Men nodded.

"I...like your haircut." Miles mumbled, looking at Melody's new shoulder-length hair.

"You don't get to like my haircut." Melody glared at Miles. Her eyes shifted to the other Spider-Man as he lifted up his mask.

She gasped softly as she looked at his bare face. "You look just like him..." She mumbled. Peter's eyes widened, "Well, that's a first, heh." Melody shook out of her trance, "A-anyways uh- let's get going. I know a place we can go to fix the key."