Angels vs spies

-Is this a joke? Minho pointed the gun towards the fake Jisung.

-Greetings, everyone! Mephisto's bowed. It's so exciting to have such a large audience, he looked around at the innocent people hiding from them. I can perform a few tricks. Now... who wants to volunteer? he laughed at the fear in everyone's eyes.

-Cut the crap, Copycat! Get down before I make a hole where you have your left eye, Minho threatened.

-You and Eli are the same. I guess I have a thing for bad boys, he placed his hand under his chin. Anyway... No need to use a gun on me. Here! Take two! he handed Minho the other one under everyone's confused eyes.

-Is he for real? Hyunjin asked.

-You look like a cowboy now, Mephistos laughed at Minho.

-Do you... Do you not comprehend that I am about to kill you? Minho asked a bit aback.

-Kill me? Oh, handsome, you can't even lay a finger on me, Mephistos smirked. Don't get cocky because you hold the guns. I don't need any weapon to take you down, he suddenly got serios.

-You piss me off, Minho tried to shoot, but nothing happened.

He opened the cartouche and found nothing but dust.

-Looking for these? Mephistos showed him the bullets on his palm.

-So he knows a magic trick. No big deal, Hyunjin said. Right?

-Azazel, let me handle it. Go back and wait!

The latter nodded and took Behemoth with him, leaving Chan, Minho and Hyunjin with Jisung's doppleganger.

-Now... What should I take first? What should I play with first? What should I break first? Maybe Bang Chan's tongue? Lee Minho's heart? Or Hwang Hyunjin's limbs perhaps?

-What about I break your neck? Minho didn't waste a second and attacked the angel.

Mephistos bent down to avoid his punch and hit with his foot Minho's back right in the spine. The force threw the older on the floor. Chan caught Mephistos from the back and put him into a headlock. Jisung's copycat saw Hyunjin coming towards him and used Chan to lean on him and hit Hyunjin in the jaw with his leg. Then he let all his weight on the back, making Chan fall to the floor with him.

-This takes too long, Seungmin shifted in the car seat, starting to worry about not receiving any sign from Chan and the others.

-True, Changbin had the same bad feeling. Maybe we should check.

He didn't even get to open the door when a figure landed on the hood of their car, making the vehicle bounce.

-Felix? What the hell? Seungmin frowned annoyed.

The man took a good look at Changbin and smiled widely while blushing.

-You're even more delicious than Saleos. Oh my... You're like a dessert. I would love to take a bite, he giggled.

-Back off! Seungmin stood up with his feet on the chair.

-Oh, you're here too, the freckled rolled his eyes. I should take your fat brain, but I may as well leave that to someone else. I need his lungs first. Although I wouldn't mind having his whole body, he licked his bottom lip.

-Say that one more time, I dare you! Seungmin pointed his gun towards him.

-Would you dare hurt a friend? He tilted his head in mockery.

-You're not Felix, Seungmin clenched his jaw.

-That's why she wants your brain, he smirked.

Seungmin pinched Changbin to signal him to get ready to the engine as he was taking care of the fake Felix.