His target

-So what's the plan? We just go there and find the guy? Jisung asked nervous.

-No... You know, for a wanted thief I would have guessed you had a smoother way of working, Chan checked the mirrors before turning right.

-I robbed houses, not the Alcatraz, Jisung explained.

-I'll go as an inmate and you as a cop. We find the guy and kill him without getting caught. Maybe make it look like a suicide. It's pretty common in high security prisons.

-Why are you going as the inmate? I should be the one doing it. My son is at stake.

-Well, i have been there before.

-And that's exactly why Jisung hyung should go as the inmate, a voice from the backseats made Chan stop the car abruptly.

Jisung looked back and met with Jeongin's innocent smile.

-What are you doing here? -I'm joining you!

-No, you're not, Chan wanted to turn the car around and take his husband back to the others.

-Look at him, Jeongin sighed. Still afraid to talk it out. Just because we had our fights and that one year break he still thinks we're in a shaky state, Jeongin explained to Jisung.

-Aren't you?

-We wouldn't be if he talked to me.

-I am not scared! I left you there to take care of Hyunjin, Chan pulled the car over.

-Felix hyung is constantly by his side, Seungmin and Changbin can help with the first aid and Minho hyung learned a few things from me while he was in the hospital, he assured Chan that everything was under control.

-Wait what? Jisung chimed in. When was Minho in the hospital?

-Oh...Jeongin slowly realised he let the cat out of the bag. He was supposed to tell you that. I have no right to say it without him approving.

-Cut the crap, Jeongin! We're friends, Jisung turned his full body towards the younger and climbed with his knees on the chair.

-It's not that, hyung. It's the hospital confidentiality policy. I cannot reveal information about my patients. That includes Minho hyung, he backed off a bit to let Jisung process the news.

-What? Minho was in the hospital... Why didn't he tell me?

-That's for him to answer. I just did my job. Quite a pretty good one considering none of you noticed, he added with a bit of cockiness.

-We'll talk about this when we get home, Jisung said.

-Which is now, Chan started the engine again.

-Wait! Jisung pushed the break. Let him speak. Why is it better for me to go as an inmate? he asked Jeongin.

-Chris has a history as a criminal. He's been there, done that and has like a thousand of enemies. You, on the other hand, are known as a robber. But not you. Freda is. It's safer to keep Chris outside the cell from where he can control the situation if it goes downhill. And obviously you'll need me to keep an eye on you. Just one beep and I can make a hole in that guy's skull.

-He's got a point, Jisung gave in.

-No. It's too dangerous.

-Says the guy that almost died twice.

-Jeongin, you've been through so much. I can't make you-

-Make me what? Live again? I know you had this absurd idea that I was part of the team for you, but I really liked the adventure. And I know I was hurt and my back is a testimony for that, but that won't stop me from helping my friend and showing everyone that I deserve my spot in this team... in this family.