Salvation

-A little help here? Lucifer tried to avoid being impaled with the violin bow by his fellow angel.

-Minho? Jisung shouted as he tried to take Behemoth off of Lucifer.

-The bomb is drilled in the wall. There must be a second piece linked by the cables. We need to find it now!

-Can you handle it? Jisung asked Lucifer before going to search for the bomb.

-What? No! Lucifer freaked out.

He saw Behemoth going after Jisung and acted on impulse. He jumped on Behemoth's back and tried to strangle him.

The violinist let himself fall on the back, crushing Lucifer under him. -Shit! the latter cursed in pain.

-Can't we just break the wall? Mephistos searched desperately for the bomb.

-If uou want to end up soup, sure! Jisung replied.

Lucifer tried to run away but stopped right before the place where the bow pierced through the wooden floor.

-He's Jeongin's clone. Of course he has good aim, Lucifer mentally slapped himself. Alright... Let's see how good you are without you're bow, he turned around and tried to remember what Jisung had been trying to teach him for the past days.

He lowered his body to avoid a punch and launched himself towards Behemoth's abdomen, pushing him into the wall. The dark-haired boy clenched Lucifer's hair and kicked him in the nose with his knee.

-Fuck! Lucifer made a few steps backwards as blood fell on his shoes.

Behemoth rushed towards him, caught his hans and kicked his ankles to make him fall face first on the ground.

-I think he's trying to break my jaw! Lucifer shouted. How is he so skilled? I've never seen him fight.

-He's an assasin, dumbass, Mephistos yelled from the other side of the theatre. He doesn't make a sound when he moves, he doesn't talk and he usually attacks at night. He's basically undetected, Mephistos explained. Eligor told me that. he's the one that took care of him most of the times. Just keep him busy while we found that bomb!

Mephistos decided to look under the chairs. he flashled the lantern to the people who were oddly quiet and realized they were just dolls with printed faces. He saw familiar faces. Every victim that he and his colleagues had to eliminate, but also the guy he shot for the Mafia, Lucifer's mother, Eligor's whole family and so on.

-Why don't you come here and make him show us where is the bomb? Lucifer shouted.

Mephistos stopped for a second and realized that wasn't a bad idea.

He passed through every row in search for one specific face.

He stumbled upon one that made him widen his eyes in shock. He snatched the paper face from the doll and hid it in his pocket, then proceeded to look for the one he needed.

-What are you doing? It's not the right moment for a tour! Lucifer punched Behemoth in the face.

-I'm helping, hang on! Mephistos yelled. Yes! Let's put up a puppet show! he smirked.

Then he dissappear from Lucifer's sight who ended up on the floor, ready to be beaten to death by Jeongin's angel.

Out of the blue a doll with Yuki's dad's face appeared in front of him hanging from the ceiling.

-Now, hyung!

Jisung threw a pair of scissors he found in the changing room and cut an already damaged rope, making a sack of sand fall right on Behemoth.