I'll take care of you, kid!

-That's so sad, Changbin blew his nose into a napkin. Poor Ana! he sobbed.

Seungmin elbowed him before going back to stare angrily at his copycat.

-What about your brother? You said he's an angel now. How so?

-After mom died he became a pianist. Tried to fix himself. Got engaged, but his fiancée left him and then he searched for me. Now we're better, Lucifer explained.

-Doing harm, Seungmin raised an eyebrow.

-Not me, he scoffed. I'm the pure one. I haven't killed anyone. I have no blood on my hands. Sure, I hurt people, but never killed any.

-What about the lady we found in front of the door?

-Mephistos did it. Not me. And your friend is still alive after I poisoned him, right? My kill count is still zero, he smirked proudly.

-You're disgusting. But that won't be hard to imitate. I'll fool them all.

-You're too cocky. You won't fool anyone, Lucifer commented.

-Why not?

-Because you don't know shit. But us? We had to take tests to fucking memorize the little details about all of you. Everything from childhoods to tics. I even know what you don't know! I know where were you all in those 6 years apart.

-Yeah, right, Seungmin rolled his eyes. He's bluffing, he told the others unamused.

-Am I? Lucifer squirmed as the handcuffs were really uncomfortable. Okay, smart boy, then tell me what did you do with that huge amount of money you took out of your boyfriend's account without telling him? Huh?

-You robbed me again? Changbin turned around at Seungmin.

-I-

-Don't give me that shit with the tank. You did something else, Lucifer cut Seungmin off.

-I made a great investment, Seungmin stated.

-Sure, Lucifer laughed. And to think that your loving boyfriend put you in his will. He made a will, by the way, he told Seungmin.

-You did? he turned to face the older.

-Well... Changbin smiled innocently.

-Enough with this. We should prepare Seungmin for his departure, Chan chimed in.

-Glad you're alive, Bang Chan, Lucifer added. Not gonna lie, for a second I thought you died in the desert.

-What? Jeongin frowned confused.

-Yeah, your husband went for a year to Egypt to get Oneus's sarcophagus back to its place and got trapped there in a sandstorm. While you thought he was ignoring you he was struggling to survive.

-Is that true, Chris? Jeongin squeezed his hand.

-Oh, and another nice thing I learned, Lucifer kept going. Doctor, did you know you helped not one but two angels? If it weren't for you we wouldn't have been so efficient. Thanks! he winked.

-What did you just say? Jeongin asked with pure horror in his eyes.

-You heard me.

-You're exhausting, Seungmin gripped Lucifer by the collar.

-Am I? I just started. Ask your friend why did he wanna sell the circus. Go ahead!

-I'll kill you, Felix had to be held back by Seungmin before jumping on Lucifer.

-Should I tell you your beloved husband searched for a divorce lawyer? he raised his eyebrow, enjoying the chaos he just created by himself.

Felix backed off paralysed by the news.

His looked around the room and locked eyes with Jisung.

-Don't you dare. I spared your life, he said with his arms crossed.

-I don't care, Lucifer shrugged. Scary man, wanna know what your husband did when you weren't with him?

-No, he doesn't need to know, Jisung spoke.

-He does. Han Jisung was too ashamed to ask for help from the people that abandoned him, so he handled it himself. He tried to kill himself twice, took jobs under Yeosang's commands on the Black Market and even slept on the street on cold benches. All because he wanted his son to have enough money. He had no one else, everyone thought he was crazy waiting for Minho even after the latter died. They all told themselves that Jisung snapped. What a good family you are, Lucifer smiled satisfied.

-Are you proud of yourself? Jisung put his hand on his shoulder.

-Very. I made you snap, Lucifer rested his head on Jisung's hand. I'm not done tho. Your husband was in the hospital for a year after he survived his attempt. He had severe pneumonia and had to be taken care by doctor Yang. He wasn't gonna tell you, so I did. You're welcome!

-I figured, Jisung said calmly.

He sat down next to the angel and ruffled his hair.

-I'll take care of you, kid. Now I see who you are. I'll help you.

-Huh? Lucifer was left aback.

-You showed me how you cope. You're all words, aren't you? You're scared of killing. What would your mom say if she saw you killing? You want to meet her after you die, don't you? You keep your hands clean for the judgment.

-You won't last a day with me, Lucifer moved away from the older.

-Bet, Jisung smiled weakly at the boy.

He got up and met with Minho's guilty expression.

-We need to talk, he said.

-Yeah, we do, Jisung nodded.

The Mafia Main Building

-Hyung, they're here, Yeosang let Seonghwa know Itzy were outside beyond furious.

-Let them in, he flopped on his chair.

-Seonghwa, where is our leader? Why hasn't she came back yet? We want answers! Ryujin slammed her hand on the table.

-Ladies! Glad you're here. I have a special mission for you.

-No! We're not moving a finger until you bring back Yeji, Lia stated.

-Stray Kids are handling that. I need your help.

-Help with what? Another crazy stunt? Chaeryeong crossed her arms.

-Say goodbye to each other because I'm splitting you up, Seonghwa dropped the bomb.

The four looked at each other, trying to understand the situation.

-Excuse you? Ryujin was so ready to throw punches.

-It's better if you see for yourselves, he said welcoming inside a group of four girls.

-My trustwortht hackers are going to help you dig information about the so-called angels. Those bastards know everything about Stray Kids, about us, about you. I need a fresh team to go there and fight them. Meanwhile you're going to help me find their weaknesses. Together.

-No-

-Perfect! Seonghwa cut off Yuna. So Giselle is with Chaeryeong, Ningning with Yuna, Karina with Lia and Winter with Ryujin. Great! Get to work now!

-But-

-No buts! You want Yeji back, don't you?

They all nodded.

-Then help me get her out of there alive. Help me defeat that psycho bitch that dared hurt my Mafia members and my boyfriend.

-Fine, Ryujin gave up when she heard the desperation in Seonghwa's voice. But who are you going to send there?

-My new secret weapon. Trained by Bang Chan himself, he smirked. Those cheap imitations won't even know what hit them.