Im Yeji

-Where are you going?

Mephistos stopped in the doorway and turned around to face Lucifer.

-None of your business.

-You're going to do something stupid, aren't you?

-I'm going to kill Jisung like Lucinda told me to. Maybe then she willl appreciate me as a valuable member of this group.

-You and I both know she didn't mean you to do it now. She has a plan. Your jealous ass needs to wait.

-Jealous? Jealous? Mephistos paced back and forth through the room. I'm the most skilled and powerful angel! I do all the work while others goof around. And I am still ignored and scolded! he lashed out.

-You're reckless. Too flashy for her great revenge.

-I am getting the job done. Isn't that what I need to do? Why won't she look at me? Why won't she accept me as useful? his voice broke.

-Fine, the other one gave in. I'll come with you.

-Why? Mephistos stopped Lucifer from grabbing his coat.

-Because I'm bored.

-Don't you have any books left?

-Nope. I read them all and Lucinda won't buy more until I kill Seungmin. See? I am neglected too.

-At least she bought you something. I am lucky if I can share the bed with Azazel. He is angry even in his sleep. He kicks a lot.

The hotel room in Busan

-Thank God you're alright! Jisung went to hug his son.

He told Yeji to bring Daehyun to Busan as fast as she could. He was worried the angels might have tried to get to him.

-Look, I know I messed up big at school, but shipping me to another city in the middle of the semester? Really, mom? the teenager started acting out.

-I'm protecting you. Someone really dangerous is after us. I can't risk you getting hurt.

-And your solution was to bring me HERE? Where the enemies are.

-We are 8 perfectly capable adults. We can protect you, Jisung reassured him.

-May I remind you that one of the "perfectly capable adults" went to buy milk and returned 6 years later? Daehyun threw a nasty glance at Minho.

-Hey! I almost died! And served jail.

-Fine, I'll excuse those 2 years. What about the rest of 4? Where were you? he raised an eyebrow.

Minho was left speechless. He couldn't say it. He wasn't ready to say it. Especially in front of everyone. Only one person knew what happened and he swore to keep it shut until Minho would decide to say it himself.

Chan was on the side giggling at the scene.

-Is it funny to see other people dealing with teenagers? I know you had to deal with us as young adults, Jeongin leaned on the wall next to his husband.

-Daehyun reminds me of BamBam, Chan said with a smile on his lips.

-He's proud of you, Chris.

-I know. I'm proud of myself as well. For what I built. Including an amazing marriage, he brought the younger closer to him.

He was about to lean on for a kiss when he stopped and gave it a thought.

-What? Jeongin asked scared.

-Imagine we would tell out younger selves we got married. Would they believe it?

-If you told me when I was 20 that I was going to marry you I would have not believed it.