18.

Wes

"Here." I pass Luca a mug filled with coffee. He thanks me taking it from my hands and sipping it before he places it down on the kitchen table, returning his eyes back to the MacBook in front of him.

"We drop it off here." He points at the screen and then looks back at all of us standing around him to see if we understand.

"At the dock?" Trey asks

Luca simply nods.

"And no police whatsoever?" Kane questions leaning forward slightly to look at the map of our route in Italy. The map showing how we're going to get from point a to b with the product Luca's dad is giving us.

"Yep. Dads already sorted that out." Luca confirms

"Sounds good." I nod.

"I just need to check with all you lot about the rooms." Luca closes the laptop and we all go and sit back down in our pervious seats around the table.

"I assume you're not bringing someone so you don't need a big room." He points to Kane. Kane adjusts his glasses as his eyes flicker up to Luca.

"Who knows? I just might." He smirks

"Books don't count bro." I tease ruffling his hair.

He playfully nudges me, pushing me away.

"No. I'm not bringing anyone." He sips his tea looking at Luca.

Luca nods, turns his head to Trey awaiting his answer.

"Not bringing anyone there but doesn't mean I ain't bringing someone back." He smirks, leaning back in his seat.

"Okay didn't ask for all of that." Luca rolls his eyes.

"You two—" He points at both Trey and Kane

"Can have the smaller rooms then."

"And you?" He nods his chin at me.

I press my lips into a thin line and shrug. Not actually sure if Sage is coming. She hasn't told me. But I really hope she does because I have something planned for her that I really want to be able to do.

"Not sure." Try not to let it show that the uncertainty around her joining us or not is getting to me.

"Can you find out today? Just so I can tell the cleaners what rooms need to be cleaned. If they need to clean the other big bedroom or not."

"Y-yeah." I clear my throat, trying to hide the shakiness of my voice. I'm nervous for some reason. Don't know why. Maybe because I have a lot riding on if she's coming with us or not.

"I'll go right now." I stand from the table, saying goodbye to the boys.

I text her as I drive to her so she knows I'm on my way. It delivers but there's no response.

Now outside her house I get out of my car. Palms are slightly sweating. I'm nervous. I really want her to come with us because if she doesn't my whole plan is fucked up.

I ring her doorbell, standing back. Nod a hello over to her security whilst I wait for the door to open. I'm thankful when I see her on the other end and not her brother who despises me.

She looks as beautiful as ever. Dressed in these grey ribbed trousers and matching jumper. She's got on a cute little matching grey headband, her curly hair that I love down. And some tan brown ugg slippers.