Special for first 1k views!

Hello everyone, this is a special chapter without number, which is a special for a great achievement: 1k views on this story! It's 10.10.2023 today and I'm having my evening playing the guitar and listening to music. I was really happy to see that my small story had a success.

To celebrate that, I'd like to publish some unused content from the story, plot moments which I didn't use or changed. Here is one of them:

Ch 4 (Unused)

"I was playing one of that typical mmo rpgs which are very popular nowadays. It has voice chat and different dudes were sometimes telling my nickname for some reasons: trading, going to a raid or just making friends. It's quite a usual practice to do such communications in such games.

"Hey... you! Yes, Hell Master, come here!
Don't you want to buy that one? I've just got it from the event!"

"Hi, Hell what? Huh, why do you use quite a basic nickname? Whatever, how about going to raid on Moon Priest?"

Yes, my nickname there is quite a cliche. But I'm a creator and had a creative crisis as well at that time. So I just set that name and everyday was listening questions like that.
Well, let me look at my bank account... Wow! 1kk gold! Already! I was going to buy a sword for my new weapon set when a loud crashing sound disturbed me. I startled in surprise. The sound came from my backyard.

Before it happened Loona had been stalking my room for a hour already. "Hell Master? Really? Who's this guy?
She then saw a lot of katanas on the walls of my apartment. She was about to go closer when clashed a trash can, making it falling with a great noise! "FUCK!" And she hid in the bushes.

When I came there, only two cats were softly meowing and rubbed on me. The sound was made by a fallen trash can. Damn... it's very stinky but I put it back and got back home.

I wasn't interested in a game since being distructed by that cursed trash can.
"So, the time has come" -I sighed, and headed to kitchen, then I took a pineapple and a chair to my backyard. It was my training dummy, I wanted to try my new katana in a deal. When everything was ready, I've taken my new blade from the hanger on the wall, and went to the backyard.
I had no neighbors who would live next to my house, so I also had no witnesses. Then I prepared to attack!

I grabbed the handle of the katana, put my foot forward, and then, with a cry "SLASH OF THE DEVIL!" cut a pineapple in two! (Note from author: At first Sam was a really emotional guy, who enjoyed shouting when attacked, trying to parody some characters from media)

I was greatly amazed with its force! The pineapple was cut in two so easy that I even screamed with a glee!

Not only me, but my unseen viewer was also amazed with my attack. Her eyes widened with surprise! "Wow, that was pretty cool" -an idea came.

I was going to take the pineapple parts to try again when something prevented me..."

I have several unused parts more, not too many as I started writing my store in a text file, it was the reason why unused content was saved. Now I use only Wattpad itself, so little cut content like that doesn't exist now (Unfortunately)

Thank you again and stay tuned))