Twelve.

(Warning, chapter is a little sexual. Just a warning before. )

-

Justin

I woke up the next morning feeling empty as I always do. My heart beat was still and my emotions were out the window, as always. I groaned in frustration.

Truth is, last night I just went to Andy's Brew and took a drive. I skipped on the club, where I always went to catch bait, and I have no idea why. Aubrey's judge mental voice just stuck to the back of my head.

"Wow, fuck em and dump em. Looks like I got you all wrong."

Who the fuck does she thinks she is judging me? It took me my all not to lash out on her. One thing I hate is when people like to think they know me when they don't know shit. Assume, assume, assume. That's all people fucking do now a days.

It pissed me the fuck off.

I felt the need to feel. I wanted to feel.

I bit my bottom lip as I looked around, as if someone was watching me or something, and let my hand reach in to my briefs. I grasped my length in my hand and started rubbing myself.

I shut my eyes as thoughts filled my head. Pleasure surged through me as I started rubbing harder and harder. I bit down on my bottom lip hard from grunting. Didn't want Aubrey to hear me.

Oh god, Aubrey.

The image of the other night flashed into my head. The way the water ran down her body and her hair damp. She was petite but she had beautiful long legs that I wanted to caress.

What the fuck was I thinking? This is my friend's girlfriend. Well more like business partner.

But I couldn't stop. Once my mind had that steady thought, I couldn't think about anything else.

I imagined taking her and throwing her down onto the grass below us and licking her tender neck. Her small fragile voice telling me she wants more until she suddenly took charge and flipped us over. Her on top of me as she crept down to my lower area and removed my pants. Her small hands pulling down my briefs and rubbing me.

"Oh fuck..." I whispered to myself.

Her mouth licking the tip as I threw my head back. Her eyes on me the entire time as she sucked more and more of me each time she pulled back.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." I mumbled. I started panting as I felt myself reaching my peak. I clenched my jaw and pulled my lips inside of my mouth to keep me from moaning until I felt myself finally release what I had been building up.

I licked my lips and sighed heavily. My chest moving up and down as I shook my head. I cleaned myself up with the tissue box that sat on my bed side table and threw it out by the small garbage can by the bed side table.

I laid back on my back, staring at the ceiling.

What the fuck?

*

After taking a shower and getting ready for the day ahead of me, I went downstairs to get breakfast. The smell of food made my stomach churn and my nostrils flare up.

I walked into the kitchen to see Aubrey cooking bacon and pancakes already done in a neat stack on the kitchen island. Her straight brown hair was up in a messy ponytail and she wore sweatpants with a tank top.

She still looked so good.

Stop Justin, you fucking idiot. She's not your fuck buddy, respect she's taken.