Six.

Aubrey

The next morning, I woke up to a presence next to me. I slowly turned over and there was Mason, snoring away. I snarled in annoyance and sat up.

Yesterday was a really good day. You might be thinking I'm crazy for thinking that a day in the house all day was my definition of a really good day, but I felt normal again.

Janet was over like old times, I wasn't scared to have to think I would have to keep my guard up, Justin wasn't as bad as I thought he would be, and I actually got to loosen up while I was around him.

Of course I still had aches in my body from the night before last night, but when I woke up from my nap and seeing Justin was there and not Mason, it comforted me. Knowing he wasn't there for a few hours and I could relax. I felt like a prisoner who has been locked up for years and forgot what fresh air smelled like.

Since the bathroom connected to my room had been acting up, I walked out the room and down the hall to the guest room which, in my opinion, had the best bathroom in the house. It was big and spacious.

I opened the door to the guest room and yawned, rubbing my eyes as I walked over to the bathroom door, opening it and having a big puff of steam hit me in the face. I aired it away and walked in, confused on who the hell was here. Janet left at 1am because there was a party she was going to.

Who else could it be?

The water shut off and the shower door opened, a hand reaching out for a towel from the steam and the person stepped out.

Oh my god.

Justin stepped out and looked up, his eyes widening. I stood there all wide eyed as well, not being able to move as I stared at him.

He has his towel wrapped around his waist. His body was built. Tattoos on his chest and lower area by his v-line that got very distracting. Water dropped down his muscles and abs. His hair was damp and everywhere and I couldn't believe I was still standing there.

"Uh, I-I... Um, I didn't uh..." I stuttered like an idiot, not being able to process my words at the sight of his gorgeous body. A smirk played on his lips as he walked close to me.

"It's fine. You can use it." he mumbled but not in a embarrassed or boring way, but in a sort of seductive tone. Or maybe that was just me imagining things because the thoughts that floated into my head were anything but innocent.

He walked toward me, considering I was still glued by the door like an idiot, and as he got closer I swear I felt like I couldn't breath. His eyes never left mine as he let his damp arm brush against mine, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

I stood there for a few more moments until I quickly scurried in, closing the door behind me and pressing my back against it.

You are such an embarrassment.

I rolled my eyes at my subconscious and started towards the toilet. After I used it, I walked up to the sink and started cleaning my hands, staring at myself in the mirror as I got lost in thought.

Something about Justin was... weird. Not a bad weird. I just couldn't but my finger on it. He was so captivating and I felt myself tensing up whenever I was around him. Like I was scared to do something stupid or he would judge me.

Ugh, what am I saying? I barely know him.

After washing my hands, brushing my teeth, and washing my face, I exited the bathroom to find Justin gone. I let out a sigh and went over to the door.