Nineteen.

Justin

I felt my pulse racing and my heart pounding as I drove down the LA streets a little faster than I should be going and towards the highway that led towards my home. I groaned, realizing I took off without back up.

I put my Bluetooth on that allowed me to hook up my phone to the car's speaker. Aubrey was still on the line but I put it on silent so whoever was on the other line wouldn't hear me. I put her call on hold and pressed another contact. It rang three times before Kent's voice finally came on the line.

"I need you and all the guys to get to my house... Now." I said without saying anything else.

"Wait wh- Justin where are you?" he asked, yelling over the music.

"Aubrey just called me... They fucking took her." I grunted. I felt a slap in the face as I said it out loud and it started to sink in that they actually took her and I had no idea where to.

All I know was I knew who had took her.

"Shit..." I heard him whisper and I hung up the phone. I clenched my jaw as I imagined Aubrey, small and fragile, struggling in the guy's grip. Her yells and cries still ringing in my head, making me push harder on the gas as I sped down the lonely highway.

*

I pulled up in front of my house and sped out, barely closing the car door behind me. I hoped I could've came in time to catch them. But there were no other cars here except mine. I hoped she was still in that house struggling to get away before they dragged her away. But I knew she was gone from the sounds of cars and muffled voices coming from my cell.

I tried to make them out but her phone was probably stuffed in her pocket so I couldn't hear a thing.

I needed to stay on the phone with her. That maybe I could pick up what was happening. I prayed that her phone was charged.

I ran inside and looked around. Everything looked normal but it had an uneasy vibe.

I walked into the kitchen and looked to my left and saw the closet door open. I walked over to it and all the coats and sweaters were pulled to all the way to the right side of the closet.

I let out a discouraged sigh.

I walked back into the kitchen, noticing dirt on the floor. They have had to come from the back.

I ran my fingers through my hair and shut my eyes tight. I felt as if I was on fire and my chest was tight.

How did they know where I lived? How did they know she was here?

A few moments later, the sound of cars and headlights shined through the living room. I quickly jogged out as the guys slammed their car doors shut and walked over to me.

"She's gone. They have her." I said. Their shoulders slumping and a couple of them shaking their head.

"You would've thought they got our message when you and Mason shot Alex." Ty spoke up. Mason, fuck.

I knew I needed to tell him about this. But something inside was screaming at me, telling me not to.

"We don't tell Mason bout this till I say so, got it?" I reassured them, deciding to hold off on that choice. They all nodded and I licked my lips, looking over all of them.

"Let's go set up inside." I said as I turned around and walked back into the house with them behind me.

*