Fifteen.

Justin

The bass of the music rang in my ears. People crowded the dance floor as I sipped on my beer. I sat in the VIP section with the guys, Jack, Samuel, Kent, Aaron, and Ty.

I felt dazed. Everything felt too familiar. The girls, the music, the late nights. It was my life now and nothing got in the way. But tonight, I couldn't stop thinking about Aubrey.

I gave her space after she got to cry it out. It had been a while and I wanted to make sure she was sane and okay. I didn't know where this caring attribute rose from.

I knocked but there was no answer. Then I walked in and she wasn't in the bedroom. The light in the bathroom was on and the door was closed. There was no sound of running water so she wasn't taking a shower or washing her hands.

There was no sound at all. And that's when I had a feeling. It was like a sensation, I just knew.

I walked up to the door and saw her sitting there. She was panting as the blood dropped down her arm. I just stared at her, not knowing what to say or do. I felt something twist in my stomach at this oh too familiar sight.

She got an attitude but I could tell she was doing it to cover up trying to explain herself. The process of cleaning her up was proved to the back of my head after doing it so many times if one of the guys got hurt during a mission and... her.

I shook the thought out of my head and took a sip of my beer. Kent nudged me, bringing me into whatever conversation they were having.

"How's babysitting duty?" he asked as the guys chuckled. I rolled my eyes and took another long sip of my beer.

"Not too bad. She hasn't been much of a handful... Yet. It's only been a week and it's felt like the 30 days have already gone by." I said.

"Well your not missing too much. We've had to keep a low profile since that incident at Mason's. And since him and the boss man are gone, it's been just going over basics and watching our backs." Ty said, tipping his beer at me.

I licked my lips and looked back at the dance floor. A brunette made eyes with me automatically as she lustfully stared at me. I smirked and took one last sip of my beer, finishing it and leaning back in my chair.

She bit her bottom lip and swayed to the music, teasing me, challenging me.

I can play games baby.

I got up and made my way towards her. The guys rooting behind me and Samuel gave me a pat on the back as I made my way to the dance floor.

When she wasn't looking, I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. She giggled as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Damn beautiful, what's your name?" I asked her, my lips moving against her ear since the music was too loud if I didn't move close enough to talk.

"Stephanie." She said back in my ear. I took the advantage to kiss her neck a little and pull her back a bit to look me in the eye.

"Well Stephanie... Mind if I buy you a drink?"

*

After much sweet talking and small conversation, we were back at my place. It really was that easy. I took her hand as I led her up to the room. She giggled as she missed a step and held onto me.

"Shh, I have a guest and I don't want to wake them up." I said and she just nodded. I smirked and took her into my room. I thought I heard a creak but it was probably just in my head as I closed the door.

My lips connected with hers.

My hands connected with her waist as I pushed her against the wall. I massaged my tongue with hers and my hands roamed down to her ass.

I pulled away and connected my forehead with hers.

"Before you leave, I need you to sign something. Something that says you promise you won't tell anyone you saw me and you won't say the location of this house... Or else." I whispered against her lips.

"Or else what?" She mumbled.

"You won't like it, but you will find out." I whispered again, giving her a light tap on the lips making her smirk.

"Hmm, alright. Suspicion and danger. I like bad boys." she said, re-connecting her lips with mine.

*

After I was satisfied, I called a cab for Stephanie after she signed the agreement I used with all the girls that came over and sent her off.

I laid in bed and shut my eyes as Aubrey came into my head. The sight of her bloody arm rushed through my mind in hazy thought. I looked up to see a different face.

"Mom?"

I opened my eyes widely and sat straight up. I was breathing faster and harder. I counted to 10 very slowly until I was able to calm down and push the image out of my head.

It was out but I felt dizzy. I got up and entered the bathroom. I turned on the sink and splashed the water on my face a few times before looking in the mirror.

"It wasn't your fault. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't my fault..." My confident voice winding down to a small mumble.

I need my pills.

*

No one's POV

"Drive into the city please. No specific address, just take me to the city." she said and smirked to herself as the taxi driver nodded.

Her hand snaked inside her bag as she dialed a number and brought the phone up to her ear. After two rings, the other person on the line picked up.

"Hey, it's Natalia... He had me sign an agreement that I wouldn't give out his location 'or else'" she said, giggling into the phone.

"Yeah I know... I signed it under the name Stephanie Cruz with my non dominant hand. I put my location on my phone, did you get it?" she paused, waiting for the reply that she needed.

"Perfect. And it's confirmed. He's holding Mason's girl... Alex is going to be fucking bouncing off the walls... I told you it was simple. Just hang a piece of candy in front of a kid and I promise you, they will take it with no questions asked." she said and hung up.

Watch your back Bieber.

-

(A/N): YES this chapter is very short compared to others but only because it is a short chapter that is about to start a whole lot of shit. Get ready.

Vote, Comment & Favorite.

Twitter: @avonsdreamx_