Bites

Soundwawe and Knockout are calling Megatron on the com link for half an hour and no response,, Huh weird, he would always answer?'' Said the medic worried,, Come on Soundwave let's check this out?" Soundwawe nodded and both of them went to the Megatron's room. As soon as they got there they realized that the door's were locked so Soundwave hacked the computer and opened it. In the bedroom they saw Megatron slipping in his bed cowerd in scratches. Soundwawe played a recording of Knockout saying,, What happened to him?". The medic looked closely and pointed his finger on the Starscream laying next to him cowerd in bite marks all over his neck, arms and legs.,, That's what happened to him!"  At that moment Starscream woke up and gasped in shock,, Ah, what are you two doing here?!"He yelled angry. ,, You are both supposed to be on your positions half an hour ago, you didn't answer our calls so we decided to check what happened and looking at this scene I think we got our answer." Knockout said while trying not to laugh.,, That's none of your business what's so urgent that it can't wait?" He asked while getting up and stretching out. At that moment Soundwave showed him the long list of what needs to be done.,, Fine go without me I need to wake this sleeping beauty up. " He answered pointing at Megatron who looked like he was dead.,, Ok meet us at the control room." He said while going out with Soundwave. Starscream looked at Megatron who was sleeping like a baby. ,, Wakey wakey my little scraplet, we have a lot of work to do." He said while poking Megatron in the eye.,, Ngh no, tomorrow later let me sleep." He said turning away. ,, Man you are surely not a morning person." He said now fed up with this type of behavior.,, Soundwave and Knockout are calling you, they even came here.",, WHAT!?" He said while getting up as fast as he can,, Did they…?" ,, Yes they saw us while sleeping so get up I saw our "to do" list and we won't finish it soon." Starscream said with very serious tone. ,, Mhehe you are Soo cute when you are trying to be leader Star, your strong will and tiny figure just makes you adorable." Megatron said while kissing him on the cheek.,, Oh you... you...aaah." Starscream said while kissing Megatron in the lips,, Now let's go we're late." Both of them are walking towards med bay and viecon are staring at them. Megatron cowered in scratches and Starscream in bite marks like he was fighting with scraplets. Everyone knew what happened but no one said anything. At the med bay Knockout waited them  with Soundwave.,, So your finally up?" He asked while fixing something. ,,Yes now what is it?" Asked Starscream curious.,, Well I can finally reattach your wings back." Said Knockout full of happiness. ,, YES FINALLY!" Yelled Starscream while jumping in the air. Megatron was also happy.,, Honestly Starscream you need to take better care of yourself, you got lucky he left the small party of your wings on your back. If not I wouldn't be able to reattach them." Knockout said to his friend while preparing tools.,, Now to tell you the hardest part,I can't put you in stasis because I need to know where are your nerv ending so this will be a very painful procidure." Starscream just sat down on the medical bed and said,, Do it Knockout I can handle pain." The doctor put the bracelet to track his pain levels just in case. Megatron wanted to stay in the med bay just in case and Soundwave gave him the "to do" list. ,,So we need to discuss about the autobots " he said while looking at data pad ,, What do you think guys?" He asked.,, Personally I would discuss a Peace treaty with Optimus Prime, this war exhausted all of us and peace would be something like a salvation " Starscream said while sitting on the bed with his arms holding to the metal rod he founded.,,  I agree with Starscream peace treaty was really good proposal." Added Knockout while fixing Starscream.,, I think we should call Shockwave too." Added Megatron but to his surprise he was already there. ,,No need to call me Megatron, Starscream already did that and I also think that his saying is logical". Megatron looked started to think for a bit,, Soundwave what about you ?" He looked at him and he nodded yes while pointing at Starscream.,, Well I must say that I'm also tiered from war but what if they don't want it or...?" Megatron said when all of a sudden Knockout interrupted him ,, My lige trust me all chances are in our favor, we have their leader, we can kill him any time we want so peace treaty is something they can't deny.",, Also we have their base coordinates that's also a bonus point." Shockwave added.,, Fine I'll discuss it tomorrow with Prime. Starscream how bad was Arcee injured?" He asked worried.,, Don't worry she was taken care of by me." Said Knockout while getting of the table to grab something. ,, Looks like everything important is done." Said Megatron while getting out with Soundwave and Shockwave, leaving Knockout to work in peace. As soon as they got out Knockout turned to Starscream,, So how was your night Starscream, did you get bitten by a scraplets?" He said while re attaching Starscream Wing.,, Well by the looks on the teeth yes but it's something much bigger." He answered happy. ,, Wow Starscream Looking at your frame it looked like he punished you for something serious not that he loves you. " medic added. ,, Well these are just the small bites, he bit me too hard on the neck and tear it a little bit so I yelled at him and he doesn't bite anymore"He answerd.,, Well You aren't innocent too I saw his scratched back so I guess you both like it IDK but Soundwave wanted to see you by the end of the day he told me to tell you. " He added. ,, Huh Soundwave what did he want Aghhhhh Knockout that's too harsh" he screamed. ,, Well I told you this will be painful so shut up and let me do my job." He continued. After 5 hours Knockout was done, Starscream looked like nothing has happened to him. His wings are same as old ones, Megatron was so happy for him.,, Wow I'm so happy doctor I almost want to hug you but there's no way I would do that." He said happly. ,,Why?" Asked Megatron confused.,,Paint scratches " both of them said at the same time.,, Well let's try them out" He said while running towards the ships dock. At the dock he transformed and started doing all sorts of acrobatic movement he knows.,, Woohoo thank you Knockout Woohoo." He said while going full speed.,, Knockout" Megatron said.,, Yes my lige!" Medic answerd confused,, Thank you, for not only repairing his wings but also thank you for caring for him when no one else did." Megatron said tear forming in his eye. ,, Well that's nothing It's my duty, DON'T GO TO HARD STARSCREAM." Knockout said while watching Starscream making all sorts of tricks.,, Don't worry I know what I'm doing." Starscream said.,, Starscream When I think about it I don't know what will I do without you my love." Megatron said while smiling at his beloved seeker. All of the deceptcions are watching Starscream's show happy to see their Commander back in the sky.