CHAPTER 15

The group talked to a while, laughing when Gila told a joke or when Leopard got mad at one of them. The odd smell of smoke still lingered in the air, and Dusk though he saw Destiny's scales turned the slightest bit light green as she shuffled closer to Snowstar.

"Do you smell that?", Dusk finally asked.

Seabreeze looked up and sniffled the air some. "Smell what? The smoke?"

"Yeah that, it's odd. I don't see any trace of fire," Dusk tilted his head to the side slightly.

A large 'BOOM' sounded from further inside the tunnel, as something, Dusk didn't know what, had exploded, and a flaming orange skywing came hurling through and was thrown into the cave wall. The skywing quickly got up, looking around and the others rapidly. "Who are you, and what are you doing in the dungeon?", she growled. The skywing looked as if she was.. on fire?

Leopard looked like she was about to say something before being interrupted by Destiny. "Tell us who you are, first."

"I'm Firestorm. I'm surprised you haven't heard of me, after the huge event with my sister Hellfire," she was about to speak again, but turned around and gasped as she saw Ace. "You. You're that hybrid assassin, that killed that hivewing," she whispered, "You're practically the most infamous dragon on this side of the continent. More dragons know your name than they do mine."

"Yep, that's me," the nightwing-silkwing looked away, a bit nervously, "Oh yeah, and you're that firescales dragonet with the animus sister."

"Wait, I remember that!" exclaimed Destiny, her eyes wide, "I remember hearing my parents talk about that, in the rainforest! How that animus skywing enchanted her scales to be controllable firescales, and then disappeared a year later!"

Firestorm frowned, "That's my sister. She-"

"OK, OK, ENOUGH," Leopard interrupted, "We know who eachother are, now can we please get going so that we don't get BLOWN UP when the next explosion happens, if it does! And keep the firescales away from my wings!"

"Fine," Destiny mumbled.

—————————

A/N: Sorry if this seemed rushed, or short, I tried to make it a bit longer this time.

Anyways..

Any questions? -

Any ships? -

Anything else? -