CHAPTER 18

The group sat in a circle as Seabreeze explained an idea of hers. "We need to go to the Sea Kingdom next," she said as she pointed to a map of Pyrrhia, with a serious expression on her face.

"The prophecy says that we need a seawing," Mist continued for Seabreeze.

"Wait, what prophecy? And how do you know that we are the dragons mentioned in it?", asked Leopard, looking annoyed, as always.

"Yeah, and how do you expect us to find one, specific seawing when there's an entire moon-forsaken TRIBE of them?

"Um," said Gila, looking a bit guilty, "There might be one way."

"Gila," Aloe growled, "Don't tell them. It's a last resort, and a last resort only."

"Tell us what?", Leopard questioned.

"Well, it's not like telling them is going to hurt anyone," Dusk mumbled and then Aloe shot him a small glare.

"Fine," Aloe sighed. "I'm an animus."

"Psssshh, oh, whaaaat? I thought you meant that ooooooother secret", Gila grinned sarcastically.

"Gila, you know that's what I meant," she rolled her eyes.

"Do I?"

"Yes. And anyways, I'm not using my animus magic to find some random seawing that we don't even know."

"Hellfire would've done that without a second thought," Firestorm whispered angrily under her breath.

"Well I'm not her!" Aloe yelled at Firestorm.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE! YOU'RE JUST SOME PITIFUL EXCUSE FOR A SANDWING PRINCESS!", she roared back as Aloe recoiled.

Snowstar lifted her talon, "Firestorm, calm d-"

"SNOWSTAR, DON'T EVEN START," Firestorm snarled, her scales burning even brighter, "I'M DONE WITH THIS. TRUSTING A GROUP OF RUNAWAY HYBRIDS, WHAT WAS I THINKING? I'M LEAVING."

"Wait!", Leopard called out as the skywing took off into the sky, "Firestorm!"

...

Multiple hours later, Leopard returned with a very guilty-looking Firestorm.

"Sorry," the firescales mumbled, and Dusk could tell it was a genuine apology.

Dusk noticed a few, very small, pink splotches on Leopard's scales. They quickly faded as everyone got back to what they were doing.

"I think Leopard might have a thing for Firestorm," Seabreeze nudged Dusk's wing.

"Seabreeze, we literally met Firestorm yesterday."

Ace must of overheard their conversation, because he smirked and responded, "They've never met, but Leopard has looked up to that firescales skywing for years. She is one of the most famous..criminals? on Pyrrhia. I never liked the word 'criminals', to be honest. It makes us sound like psychopathic murderers. Anyways, I totally ship it."

Dusk and Seabreeze grinned widely before nodding at eachother and walking off.

A/N - Woohoo! 392, words!! (not including this ofc) Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried to add in some short drama and action.^^