CHAPTER 16

A/N : Haha, I did it! I published a new chapter, and not even a week after the one before! Cue the applause! :D

On the way back, Firestorm told them more about herself, and her sister, Hellfire, and how Hellfire had disappeared mysteriously, without a trace.

"So wait you're saying that she just, vanished? POOF! Into thin air?", Mist questioned.

"Basically," replied a very annoyed Firestorm, "A few years back, she started talking more and more about a hidden temple we found once, as dragonets. And then one morning, I found she was gone. She never left any note, any warning, nothing at all."

"Wow," was all Dusk could think to reply.

After a while of flying, Leopard signaled for them to fly down. "This is my camp," she said as the group landed.

Aloe stayed in the dark corner under the overhang of the cave as Snowstar walked up to her. "You ok?", Dusk heard her ask. Destiny shot Aloe a slightly jealous look before turning away to get back to whatever she was doing. Seabreeze had a scroll and was hurriedly mapping the place, with Mist helping her. Leopard, Firestorm, and Ace were all talking to eachother, careful to avoid getting too close to Firestorm's scales, but still close enough to have a normal conversation, while Gila was doing.. something? in the dirt.

Dusk looked up at the stars. It was crazy, the amount of things, both good and bad, that had happened in just the last month or so. But today.. Today was the worst. He went straight from a prince to an outcast of the Sky Kingdom, and probably the Sand Kingdom too, knowing his mother.

He thought for a few minutes before drifting off into sleep.