Killian Williams

In a spacious conference room, a gathering of high-ranking officials eagerly anticipates the arrival of their CEO. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the next monumental project on the horizon. After a few restless minutes, a tall and distinguished young man makes his entrance, clad in a commanding royal blue double-breasted suit. The moment he steps into the room, his very presence demands respect and for some, instils a sense of fear for others.

The officials, acknowledging his authority, promptly rise from their seats to offer their respects. He is none other than Mr. Killian Williams, the son of Thomas Williams and the CEO of the illustrious Grand Prix Company.

Killian is a 30-year-old man with a striking figure, often regarded as one of California's most attractive and charismatic young men. His enigmatic grey eyes, glistening black hair, finely chiselled nose, prominent high cheekbones, and strong, defined jawline all contribute to his magnetic charm. Possessing both intelligence and an air of sophistication, he is equally renowned for his blunt and unapologetic demeanor. A man of uncompromising principles, he's never embroiled in scandals with women, despite the countless admirers he attracts.

His life was defined into two distinct roles: by day, he's a dedicated CEO overseeing the intricate workings of his company, and by night, he is the king in the realm of the Italian mafia, a secret world that few know exists.

"Good morning, everyone. Let's commence the meeting," Killian gestures to his assistant, Lara, to kick off the discussion.Lara proceeds to explain the importance of the upcoming world championship race, scheduled to occur in just four months. The company is a key sponsor, and their plan is to unveil a groundbreaking formula car at the championship. This move will provide them with an ideal opportunity to capture the public's attention.

"I expect nothing less than perfection and timeliness," Killian declares before abruptly exiting the meeting room.

Once the meeting concludes, Killian returns to his office to find his best friend, Jackson Esposito, sitting and indulging in a glass of wine.

"When did you return from Italy?" Killian inquires with a raised brow, his voice laced with surprise.

"Hey, man. I thought you'd be thrilled to see me. Anyway, it's good to be back," Jackson responds, a glass of wine in one hand and a warm smile on his face.

"You came back earlier than expected. Is there something that I need to know?" Killian questions.

"Not really. You invited me to the hospital inauguration, didn't you?" Jackson asks."I didn't forget, but it's still weeks away," Killian points out."

Fair enough. You do realize, that this Sunday we've got the finance minister's birthday party to attend, right? It's where businessmen from all around the states, along with their families, come together. It's a golden opportunity to meet some attractive women," Jackson says, winking.

"You returned this soon just to catch up with the ladies, huh?" Killian teases.Jackson smirks and admits, "Of course not. I came back for you, man. And maybe the ladies too."

"You're incorrigible," Killian chuckles as he sips his wine.

"Tell me, how's the progress on the hospital project going? Have you been in touch with your partner, Mr. Richardson?" Jackson inquires, steering the conversation back to business."I met him at the meeting last week. He mentioned that the work is almost complete, and he has entrusted the hiring process to his most reliable associates," Killian replies with an impassive expression.

"I've heard that his daughter will be handling the medical and other aspects. Is that true?" Jackson asks, sounding somewhat intrigued.

Killian offers a succinct "yes.""Have you ever met his daughter before?" Jackson continues, prodding for more information."No," was Killian's simple reply.

"Just curious-she must be quite attractive, right?" Jackson inquires, finishing his wine.

Killian sighs and says, "I think she'll make an appearance at the inauguration to sign the official documents. So you can see for yourself there"

"Excellent," Jackson replies, standing up. He informs Killian that he needs to attend to some tasks and then exits.

Killian presses the intercom button, which connects him to his assistant, Lara. "Lara, please bring the documents for me to sign on my desk, and also get in touch with Mr. Richardson to request a copy of the hospital documents before the inauguration."
"Right away,Mr. Williams," Lara responds efficiently.