Back to Manhattan?

Hayley's

Everything happened so fast when I was down at the wedding aisle. I can see that both of our family members were happy but I can't find that happiness within me. We shared our promises and vows, at that time Killian looked into my eyes and said word by word. 

I see the truth in his eyes that he meant every word he said. Did I mean those words I said? I don't know. When the priest announced us as Husband and Wife I felt some mixed emotion in me. I don't know what to do, to cry or to laugh. It's finally happening and Killian was about to kiss me. I felt pain in my heart and tears started to fill my eyes. 

If Killian kissed me that time I would have completely broken in and out. But what happened made me shocked, Killian kissed my temple closed my eyes and sighed in relief. That kiss sent a shiver down my spine. Our families wished us luck and a happy life which I'm not aware of. After, we sat to have our breakfast as one family in the Richardson mansion. We both left for work after our breakfast. 

As for William's family, they immediately went back to Italy, they said that there was unfinished business there and it had to be taken care of instantly. I have been working in my office for the past few hours and it's already 2 in the afternoon. My continuous concentration was broken by my phone rings. "Hello, Hayley here" I answered after picking up the call. "Okay, don't worry. I'll be there soon" I replied after listening to the person who was on the other side of the call.

Grand Prix Company.

After the call, I came straight to Killian's company, Grand Prix to meet my newlywed husband

After the call, I came straight to Killian's company, Grand Prix to meet my newlywed husband. "Hello Miss, I'm Hayley. I'm here to meet Mr.Killian Willian" I asked the receptionist as I didn't know this place and also it was the first time to enter his office. The receptionist didn't answer me so I asked again "Miss, Can I meet your CEO""Do you have an appointment to meet Mr. Williams" She responded to me in disgust. She didn't even look up and see me as her eyes were stuck in her phone. "No I don't have one, But it's urgent" I tried to be calm and polite. Seriously I don't like these kinds of people, who can't show respect to others. "Then, I can't allow you to meet him, Sorry" This time she looked up to see me. "But I have to, Can you call to inform Mr.Killian, that Hayley is here to meet him" I said.

"Miss, I can't allow you in, please move out, or else I have to call security," she said and returned her attention to her phone. It's useless to talk to people like her. So I went to the office lobby and sat on the couch, called him.

Killian's

I was signing some paper which has to be taken care of immediately. In the middle of my work, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I instantly took it as it's my personal mobile which is only used for my family. When I looked at the caller ID on the screen, my lips curled to smile. "Mrs.William," I said, but I didn't get any answer from the person.

"Hello," I heard her clear her throat. "k-Killian i-i" she stuttered a lot, I think she doesn't expect me to call her Mrs.William. "Yes," I controlled my laughter, as she stuttered a lot at my voice.

"Killian, I need to speak with you, it's urgent" I listened and this time she said it clearly. "Okay, Where are you?" I questioned, "I'm at your office lobby" "Wait" With that, I ran to the elevator. When I came down I saw Hayley sitting on the couch in the lobby. I went to her, as my staff stood up to greet me. I didn't even care to look at them, as my way was straight to the couch.

"Hayley, why are you sitting here? You can come straight to my office right!" I asked her. "It's my first time here, so I asked the receptionist since I don't have an appointment they didn't give me a permit" she replied calmly. My anger rose at her answer, and I turned to see the receptionist in charge there. She was in her shocked state, I glared at her and thought 'I'll take care of this...'"Killian, it's not their mistake. They are just following your company protocols" Maybe Hayley understood that I was angry so she calmly replied to me. I nodded to her, took her hand entwined our fingers, and walked straight to my office. 

I can see the employee's expressions around us seeing us confused, and shocked and some girls are beyond that too. When we entered I made Hayley sit on the couch, I pressed the intercom and said "Get two coffees to my cabin soon" Then I sat next to Hayley. In five minutes there was a knock on the door "Come in" Lara came in with two cups of coffee and placed them on the glass table in front of us. Lara was confused to see Hayley, as we both sat together. "Hayley, this is my PA Lara" and " Lara meet my wife Hayley Williams" I introduce them both, Hayley nods her head politely whereas Lara is shocked and her expression is not good after I introduce Hayley as my wife. But she instantly put on a fake smile. Something was not right here... 

"Hello Lara" Hayley stood up and forwarded her hand to stook them, but Lara hesitated for a while then stook hands, and said "Hii Miss Hayley"" Mrs. Williams" I corrected her. Lara left the cabin after that. "Killian, I have to go back to Manhattan immediately, it's an emergency" Hayley's words took my breath. "WHAT," I said but realized that I had not said, shouted at her afterwards."I'm sorry, I'm just" I don't know what to say... we got married today only and here she's saying that she is going back to Manhattan today leaving me here all alone.WTF...

"Killian, It's an emergency, I got a call a few hours before one of the patients is in critical condition. I tried to transfer them here but it's too risky now. So I have to go there to handle this" Hayley, calmly explained everything to me to make me understand but that thing is I don't want to understand those. For god sake we got married today, I thought Hayley would stay with me hereafter, by my side, next to me always. But here things are happening in a different phase. The truth is it's her job, and I have no right to stop her from her work. She already made it clear to me before itself but the thing is I can't and I don't want to. 

Though I have no right to stop her now. "Alright, I understand. It's your job and I respect that" I paused then added, "When are you going?""In the next two hours, I asked Dad to help me with his private jet. And immediately came here to inform you about this" I smiled at her, and she came all the way to say this to me in person. It makes me feel better now. "When will you be back? I can arrange someone to take care of you there" She instantly stooks her head in 'no' "Don't worry, Mr.Leo and Mrs.Leo will always be there to take care of me. And about my return, it'll take weeks I think" she said to me. "Weeks?" I frowned my brows. It's 168 hours damn it how can I go through it. Someone there definitely punishing me for my sin dear. She looked at her wristwatch and said "I think I need to leave now, I'll update you when I reach there" She stood up so did I, She hugged me "Until then, take care of yourself". I nodded and hugged her back and inhaled her enchanting fragrance. I wish I could stay forever, close to her. She broke the hug, I led her to the door and opened the door for her, I bade my bye. It's hurt. I thought of surprising her after our work. But she poured cold water into my surprise plan. Now I have no choice, to wait until her return.