Old Friends.

Killian's

I was stuck with my dozen of paperwork that were to be completed within two days. That is when I got a call from Vincent, one of my trusted men who trains other men in our mafia both physically and machinery. He was staying in Italy with his girlfriend and also takes care of things in the underworld.

I asked him to move to LA for Hayley's security, I knew at this crucial time when the BH was destroying our warehouses, shipments, and dealing, it would be useful for us if we put Vincent in that work but Hayley's life is much more important than any other thing.

If my rivals in the business world or underworld come to know about our relationship then her life will be at risk and I don't want that. When I was immersed in my work a message popped out on my mobile showing Vincent as arrived, I kept all those things unfinished to welcome him.I went to the living room to meet him but surprisingly he's not alone, he came here with his girlfriend.

Well, Vincent has a good build body as tall as me, chocolate brown hair, and caramel eyes. He has a tattoo on his arms and shoulder which makes him look scarier. His girlfriend is shorter than him, a light auburn girl with brown eyes.

It's been a year since they started to date and now they are in a loving relationship. Vincent introduced her to me when she came to know his true identity, but to his surprise, she accepted him for who he was which made him even happier. They both stood up from the couch the moment they saw me in the living room. I hugged Vincent, and said, "Hey, How are you, man?""Good Fratello, It's good to see you again" After our hugs and greetings I gave a slight hug to his girl and welcomed her."How are you?"I asked her."Perfect Killian, How are you doing, there was gossip around in our place. Is it true?" she said while wiggling her brows."What is it?" I asked with a confused look."That of all the Italian girls, you got some girl from here," Vincent said, more like mocking me."And a birdie said, that girl looks gorgeous" she added the last part with her excited tone.

"MYRA"

Before I could reply there was a sweet yet weak voice from behind, we looked back to see Hayley crying silently where her eyes were focused on Vincent's girlfriend.I and Vincent look at each other with confusion and the girls here look at each other forgetting that there are people around them.Hayley's eyes show so much emotion, even though there are tears, looks like she is happy from the inside because there is also a faint smile on her face. 

On the other hand, Vincent's girlfriend Myra is still shocked.

"Hayley, Is that you?" it's the first thing she asked. But Hayley doesn't say anything, she's just standing there looking at Myra. Myra walked towards Hayley in fast steps, however, the next thing she did was un-fucking-believable. She just slapped Hayley on her right cheek very hard. I am furious at Myra for what she did, for god sake who's, she slapped my wife like this even if they know each other I can't tolerate these kinds of things. Now one has the right to slap or hurt my wife not even myself.

However before I could reach them, Hayley saw my reaction, my enrage she stopped me by her eyes as if saying I shouldn't come between them for now. So I stayed there controlling in rage.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?.... WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HERE?.... YOU FUCKING LEFT ME HERE ALL ALONE..." Myra shouted like a madwoman while crying. Hayley's head is low, and she's crying silently, After a few moments, Hayley is the one who speaks first "I'm sorry" that is all she said. The next second Myra hugged Hayley tightly and asked "Why did you leave me, Hayley, While you are the one who promised me that you'll never leave me" What the hell is happening here, this is so confusing. The only thing that I understood is that Myra and Hayley have known each other very well and for so long.