Our Home

Killian's car halted in front of an iron gate which has a big W on it, I think it represents the Williams Empire. After the security check the car drove forward and he ignited the car off close to the front of a gigantic fountain. Killian opened the door and stretched his hand for me, I took it and came out of the car. 

Unknowingly I gasped out because of the house in front.

A beautiful villa surrounded by greenish grasses and a beach view from the back of it

A beautiful villa surrounded by greenish grasses and a beach view from the back of it. There is a garage underground with five expensive cars Ferrari 599 GT, Rolls Royce Wraith, Black SUV, Bugatti Veyron super sport and Mercedes-Benz.

Killian put his hand on my back and gestured for me to come in. The wooden door of the Villa swings open, and a spacious living room which as a large couch in the centre where almost 15 people can sit around with a tea table. Everything here is Bentley furnished and it gives an amazing outlook to the villa.

When the maids and butlers saw Killian they formed two rows, stood steadily and bowed him. "Good evening Master," they said in unison.Well, this is how they behave when Killian is around, and they call him master. It looks like an ancient period where people bowed their heads for their Kings. We too have maids and butlers back in Richardson's mansion but they never do these things you know.

Killian called a name and a lady in her mid-thirties came forward with a smile she had a motherly feature just like Aunt Margaret.

"Aunt Rose, meet my wife Hayley Williams" Killian introduced me to her and she reflected with a bright smile. "Good evening Madam," she said."Hayley, meet Aunt Rose head maid of the house and she was the one who took care of me when I came here a few years ago. You can ask her anything you want, they will make it for you" I nodded my head in understanding.

"Aunt Rose, show her around and take her to the room," Killian said and turned to my side to say something "I have to make a call, you go and freshen up"

"Okay," said and went behind Mrs.RoseShe helped me to familiarise myself with this place, there is a large stair on the left side, and the Villa has three floors. 

On the first floor, there is a private gym and a liquefier room you can also say that it's a private bar that contains many old whiskeys and wines. 

On the second floor, there is an outdoor cinema with a little miniature pool and it's a spa you can see through to the sea, an indoor cinema room with high-tech facilities. A study room, Aunt Rose said this is the place where Killian spends most of his time.

On the third floor, a master suite room painted in white and black and a beautiful fireplace in front of the private lounge has its own branding TV. On the left side of the room is an ensuite bathroom, we can see down to the lounge in the living room. People from the outside can't see through it but we can from the inside and it also has the facility to go opaque to have more privacy. Next to the bathroom is a walking closet large enough like a separate room and carries all the things in it.

There are other three rooms on this floor, two rooms for Kids I don't know why we have a kid's room in our house and the other is my study room attached with some medical facilities. The third floor is for the guests and this villa has its in-built elevator.

The ground floor is a big kitchen with high-tech instruments attached to the open dining room which around twenty people can accommodate. Mrs Rose said there is also a worker's quarters next to this Villa where the maids and bluster are staying.

Aunt Rose left me in my room to get freshen up and said my things were already transferred here, they kept them in the close-set. She excused herself to prepare dinner for us however before leaving she asked "Madam, what can we prepare for your dinner?"

"Anything is good but please don't add peanuts because I'm allergic to them" I explained to her about my food habits so that they could know before."Okay mam" "Don't call me mam, Just call me Hayley. You are older than me" I said, she smiled at me and nodded her head.I closed the door of the bedroom, and looked around to be honest this whole place looked beautiful and I loved it. Everything single thing here is bewitching and the view of the beach from the bedroom porch with swings is awesome.I got freshened up in a quick and ready to go downstair for dinner because I'm hella hungry. I skipped my lunch this afternoon if Killian comes to know that he'll definitely get angry about it, what can I do, in the process of coming back here, the excitement caught me.