Inauguration Day (P2)

Killian's
I'm conversing with some of the businessmen who are also associated with the medical industry. When the businessman walked away my best friend started to blabber."Hey man, Do you think Hayley has a boyfriend in her place," Jackson's question makes my blood boil.Boyfriend? My foot..."Why are you asking me that," I said in annoyance."Come on, Killian look at her"-Jackson said. I looked at Hayley who was talking to some doctors. "She is a girl who we can't even describe with a single word - Beautiful" That's true, she will be the woman all men could wish or you can say dream for 'magnificent'"Cut to the chase Jackson," I said."Look Killian, she's hot so fucking hot" Jackson looked at my eyes and said "I wonder who could the lucky bastard... you know right? I'm just curious" he winked at me.I didn't say anything I just stood there inscrutably. At the same time, I and Jackson are having some moments. Hayley's mother Mrs. Gracia called me."Killian can I have a moment please," Gracia asked me " Sure" I nodded.We both walked in a direction where an old woman around is earlier 70 seated in a chair. I think she is Mr Richardson's Mother, I have heard about her but never get to meet her in person. We stood in front of her and Mrs.Richardson started to speak."Killian, Meet my mother-in-law Davina" Gracia introduced me to that old lady."So you're the sexiest young Williams," Grandma said with a smile.I smiled at her choice of words "Maybe" said and winked."Hahahaha""It's a pleasure to meet you" "Same here" "Grams you okay?" I heard Hayley's voice behind me and instantly turned my gaze to her."Yes, Sweety" her grandma replied.Hayley just standing next to me. Her enchanting fragrance hit my nostrils. This is the first time she's this close to me. She is talking to her grandmother but I'm not listening to her words. My gaze was on her deep blue eyes and her lips. Thinking about how those eyes will react when I do something to her, how her soft lips move against mine.Shittt Stop this damn thought Killian you're overboard it.When I turned my gaze to Grandma's side she was smiling seeing both of us. Her eyes express a feeling like she found some treasure both excited and happy."Killian, I arranged a meeting with the workers. It will be good if you come" Hayley asked me. It will be my honour to be with you that's what my heart said."Yeah sure"

Hayley's 

Killian and I are heading to the conference room which is located in the administration building. This room can hold around 1000 people which is mainly designed for emergency medical crises in the future. For now, it's a conference room.The healthcare workers are sat on the chair from the higher degree to the lower level. When we entered the room everyone stood up to pay respect to me and Killian. I waved my hand to tell them to sit and give them a polite smile.Killian and I sat on the chair which is placed on the dais. A middle-aged man gave me the microphone to speak. I accepted the microphone from his hand. And started my speech."Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to meet you guys on this wonderful occasion. I'm pleased to introduce myself... I'm Hayley Richardson president of the KH Hospital and our business partner Mr.Killian Williams. Time is precious, right? I don't waste much of your time so we are heading straight to the point"

"You all know that our KH Hospital has three buildings and is connected in a triangular manner. Block A is a public sector where the people can be treated, Block B is a VIP sector that has a separate entrance and high-security guards, and Block C is the administration sector"

"If the people from the public sector have a problem with money for their treatments, we have numerous trust funding organizations who are ready to put their money on us. Where else in the VIP sector it won't be a problem. I want every one of you to treat people equally who are admitted to our hospital"

"I don't want any illegal activities, mischievous and misbehaving activities in my hospital, all the people from lower grade to the upper grade to be treated equally. If we got to know any of these in my hospital we have full rights to sue you and cancel your medical license"

"And Every six months there will be a medical board meeting happen in LA which will be taken care of Mr Killian so everyone has to co-operate with him, obey his orders and eventually respect him"

"Our Hospital is linked with various top-class and experienced doctors from various countries. You guys can contact their assistants if you need help"

"Beware of the rules and regulations of our KH, If not the consequence won't be in your favour""Thank you".POV Ends...

Killian is admiring the woman who's standing next to him. This is the first time he has seen Hayley like this(Like a Queen). She has an authoritative voice when she takes over the position of president, those eyes express passion and desire which shows how much she respects her career and people's lives. Before this moment in Killian's eyes, Hayley is a bewitching woman but from now on she will also be the most respected woman in his eyes.