Engaged

Hayley's
I went to the hospital earlier than usual. I got straight to my cabin and instructed my colleagues to not breach me. Today I have a virtual surgical conference with other popular healthcare associates across the country. They discussed a lot of things and medical issues.

This conference is a surgery meeting that provides an exclusive platform for new researchers, scholars, and ENT surgeons to discuss the most recent innovations and trends. A medical speciality that uses operative manual and instrumental techniques on patients to treat a disease or injury.

So this conference is important for me to learn about the new methods or ways to treat my patients from other well-reputed doctors. The meeting was held for six hours, I skipped my lunch and got a heavy headache the reason is for the past few days I have been busy with grams medical files and have not slept properly.

I came home after the meeting and was not in the mood to eat anything so went straight to my room had a headache pill and rested my head on my headboard.I opened my eyes when I heard my phone ring "Ohh Shit," I muttered, unknowingly sleeping for hours. I have to meet the person by 6 but it's already time and I'm still here. Huh....

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and wore a navy blue solid basic jumpsuit with a V-neck and sleeveless buttons, let my hair into free curls and put on my nude-coloured stiletto heels.

I called Leo to get the car ready and informed Mom that I have a meeting with someone, and I think she guessed who it would be. Reaching a 5-star hotel. One of the lady staff asked for my name and I told her my name. She instructed me to take the elevator go to the rooftop and take the private block five. I did as the staff said and when I opened to door of the private block. A person who came into my sight was not someone I expected it to be. when our gaze met I was stunned and speechless.

Killian's.

I finished my work earlier than before and went to my mansion to get ready. I'm meeting Hayley in a few hours in person, to be honest like a date. I felt happy as well as uneasy. Happy to meet Hayley and have a chat with her alone, uneasiness is because of what would be her decision in this matter.

 Happy to meet Hayley and have a chat with her alone, uneasiness is because of what would be her decision in this matter