Night

After dinner Hayley went back to her room, took her diary and started writing it, the truth is she's writing about her inner feelings which are now all about her husband and the things she has done today. 

Killian came back to the room and saw his wife writing something seriously. Her outfit and way of writing make her look like a college girl, cute yet hot. Killian looked at her for a brief moment and smiled unknowingly. He took his laptop from the table and went to the couch, Hayley saw him and gave a small smile. Killian smiled back and started to do his work, he replied to some of his emails.

When he looked up after finishing his work, what he saw was something that made him grin like a teenage boy, the sight of his wife sleeping in a sitting position while holding her book and pen near her stomach. He stood up from the couch and made his way near her, he caressed her cheeks in his thumb lovingly, her cheek felt so soft in his rough hands. Killian took the book from her hand without disturbing her peaceful sleep, which has a red velvet cover and a name written on it 'Love Hayley', he thought that it was a gift for her from someone that's why she held it protectively. 

Even though he wanted to open and check it, he held his curiosity back, because he thought it was something personal to her and he couldn't check it without her permission. So he kept them in the bedside drawer. He placed her on the bed comfortably and covered her with a bedspread, kissed her template saying "Buona Notte Moglie" (Goodnight Wife)

Killian's

I wrapped up my work, placed them on the table, and then back to bed, to join with my wife. I held her and placed her head in my right arm securely and close to me and spread the blanket on both of us. I turned off the other lights leaving only the night lamp on. The light made her face glow more than before, just like a full moon. I can't control myself from touching her face, her cheeks. Hayley being this close to me makes it hard for me to control my sanity. I so wanted to bite her cheeks just like cotton candy soft and sweet, her kissable lips. I never felt these many temptations in me, at first I thought I could hold back my desire until Hayley opened up herself to me, trusting me to the point where she could give herself to me. But now it looks like I should chain the beast inside me until the time comes. 

I groan in frustration 'God,... Kill me... why are you punishing me like this sighing I turned to look at her once again and whispered in her ears "I badly wanted to claim you by body and soul so that you can be mine wholeheartedly Mrs Williams" Hayley shrugged close to me and placed her hand on my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist, soon a peaceful sleep engulfed me. MorningI woke up when the sunray peered through the windows and fell on my face, rubbed my eyes twice to get a clear vision and looked around. The thing I saw was the beautiful thing I have ever seen my wife sleeping peacefully in my arms while her right hand was on my waist hugging me tightly. I laid her on the pillow comfortably covered her with the duvet and went to do my morning chores. 

I spent an hour in my gym working the shit out of me, when I came back to the room Hayley was still asleep. I took a relaxing bath and came out to see Hayley on the bed rubbing her eyes still in half-sleep her hair was in a messy state. I approached her, kissed her forehead, and said" buongiorno signora Williams" I smiled at her but she didn't even look at me, her eyes were on the floor and her fingers were fiddling with the bedspread nervously. so I asked, "What happened?"

"Err....W...wear u...your....sh..shirt," she said, her index finger pointing at my upper body. That's when I noticed that I was standing beside her only wearing a towel around my waist. I shook my head helplessly. Got to the closet and took one of my regular clothes. "Mrs Williams at least you should see your husband and adore his physique" No reply came from her so I again said "What you do if I walked around in our room naked" Again no reply so I peeked into our room while changing, and saw her covering her eyes and mouth hung open. she looks cute...I showed up after changing clothes and asked her to get ready for breakfast. Went to the study to complete some of my work.

Hayley's

What he thinks of himself, standing next to me like a fresh fruit that is too half-naked, the water droplets dripping his hair from the upper body to the lower waist...Trust me my heart started beating rapidly as it came out of my ribcage. On top of that, he's teasing me while changing, and at that moment heat rises up in my body from head to toe. if he continued it for a while I'd definitely be dead in embarrassment. After he left me alone saying to get ready for breakfast, it took me 20 minutes to calm down by taking a deep breath. His proximity makes it difficult for me to think straight, When I was living in Manhattan men tried to approach me for dates and outings or something like that, in those times I always felt like I was fully guarded but with Killian it makes me feel something else that I want to get it a chance. 

However, I'm not going to let it affect me. Staying away it's the only good thing for everyone around me. Later I took a quick bath and wore a tropical green and black jumpsuit, tied my hair into a lazy bun. I put on my diamond studs and pendant before going downstairs.

Killian was already there sitting in his chair waiting for me, I sat next to him and smiled at him

Killian was already there sitting in his chair waiting for me, I sat next to him and smiled at him. He gestured for the maids to serve us food sandwiches, crispy bacon, pancakes, and Apple juice. I ate only a sandwich and pancakes. While we were having our breakfast Killian cleared his throat and said: "My friend Vincent will come for lunch to meet us, Is it okay with you?" I shook my head positively and said " Sure, No problem"I turned my head to meet Mrs Rose and asked, "Aunt Rose, can I get a coffee, please..." I thought Killian would say something but didn't, he just smiled at me and continued his breakfast.

After completing our breakfast I took my coffee mug and went to my personal study which Killian gave to me, and did some of my work and read some books to pass my time. I thought Killian would go to the office today but to my surprise, he stayed home for me, I know even though we are staying in different rooms, for now, It makes me feel good that he decided to stay home today for me. Almost three hours passed and we didn't talk to each other, we were both stuck in our private study. Maybe he is busy with his work since he didn't go to the office today.

Later there was a knock on the door so I allowed them in. A maid came and said "Mam, Master wants to meet you in the living. There is a visitor " That is when I remembered that Killian said his friend would come to meet us, I nodded my head and went to the living after taking my phone. While coming down the stairs I saw a familiar figure standing there holding a man's hand. I don't know the man but I know the girl, I'll never forget her in my life. It's her, Unknowingly tears made their way into my eyes. I stood five feet away from her, but she didn't notice my presence till now."MYRA"...