About Her

"Hayley, What's your dream?" Killian asked her, just like moving on to the next question which is mentioned in his booklet. "There is this thing I always dreamt of for the past few years, I can't tell you now. But you'll be the first person to see it" Yes, Hayley has a dream and she is working hard to achieve it, however never in her life has she thought that she would allow a man in her personal space, in her world but its feel like Killian is already being a part of it without her knowledge.

Killian nodded in understanding her words, even though he didn't know what her dream was, he was happy with her words. "Your favourite things like food and others?" Killian put his next question on the table.

"There is nothing called my favourite but I like Indian foods, then I'm the total opposite of those girls who love shopping and all. It will be the last thing I think about in my schedule" She looked at Killian and said "That's all about me"

"Mrs Williams, why did you leave this place three years ago? What happened that time?" After listening to this Hayley took her hand which was in Killian's grasp, she looked away from him not knowing what to say. Killian notices his wife's sudden change of behaviour and concludes that he has to wait for the right time because Hayley doesn't want to open up with him completely.

To ease her from her own battle of thoughts, he said "Alright, if you don't want to tell then I can wait"

"I-I thi...think we... should go" Hayley perked up and was ready to move but before that Killian held her by her wrist and pulled her. She hit on his hard chest, and she started to breathe heavily like she was going to get a panic attack. She shut her eyes tight and tried to breathe normally the next moment she felt Killian's arms embracing her which gave her the peace and warmth she wanted.

They both stayed in that position for a while. After noticing Hayley breathing normally Killian released her and said "Let's go" They both came back to his car and drove off....

On their way to the place where they planned to meet up, Killian is driving the car but his mind keeps on asking him the question 'What happened back then?' When he asked this question to her in the park he noticed how she behaved, she couldn't even breathe properly.

What happens? Even though Killian though that Hayley will open up to him, somewhere in his mind tells him to find it by himself.

On the other side, Hayley is completely lost in her thoughts about the question, it made her think about those things she doesn't want to think about all her life. When they almost reached the place, Hayley asked Killian to stop the car and said that they had walked from there to the restaurant. So they parked the car in the rear parking lot.

They walked on the road where either side was covered by lots of shops like candy shops, a local grocery market, then after 10 mins they finally reached the place where they planned to have their dinner. This place is located near the lake, and it kind of looks like a hut house, they walked on a single path which connected to another place, there are four white pillars and the roof is covered with a big hut-like model they can see lake water on either side of them.

It's not like a fancy restaurant but it feels good and peaceful here so Killian liked this place. He pulled a chair for Hayley and they sat there, after five minutes both of their friends came. They greeted each other and took their place.

Myra is the first person to speak "Ha... I missed this place so much""yeah, your action says that," said Hayley while watching Myra's ranting. Myra pouted because of Hayley's response.

After a few minutes, a waiter came to take their order, but without seeing the menu Myra started to tell the orders "Chole bhature, pav bhaji, Rogan josh , Rajma chawal, Kheer(Rice pudding)"