Birthday party

Killian's POV

"Dad did you guys reach home," I inquired Dad through the phone and you know what he said from the other side "Yes". That's it, The Thomas William my old man and his one-word replies. I only saw him being a talkative man just like his daughter when he his with Mom. I still remember Mom complaining about him being a chatterbox when I was a kid those were our good old memories.
My mom and dad came back from Italy this morning for the finance minister's birthday party. Dad is one of the people in the finance minister's close circle and he has a good name in the political world you know why because of the money we have and helping the government with those cases they couldn't do anything that turned out beneficial for us sometimes. We are not bad people you know who are involved in human trafficking be it women, men or their organs. The truth is we respect women they have their life just like my mom and sister. But the problem that arises here is that we don't like those people who do this kind of business so we do what we are best for that is killing people. I personally killed a lot more than my dad at this age and I don't regret any of it. In fact, I enjoy doing it. Some people used to take his words as orders because they all are well-known of his background when he was a King of Italian Mafia.

Now they take my word as their honor. when I look at them the combination of fear and respect they show for me and my family gives me a feeling that I always carved. Our mafia only handles weaponry, machinery, drugs and lots and lots of clubs all around. My legal business, Grand Prix is a car production company and I didn't stop at that, I am also one of the investors with a larger percentage in every other field like restaurants, resorts, fashion industry and so on. I am also stepping foot into the medical industry soon, the project I'm partnering with Mr Willaims.

"Okay Dad, you guys go first I have a business meeting now I'll complete my work and reach you guys later," after getting the reply from Dad I hung up the call.

Party Hall

The birthday party takes place in a luxurious five-star hotel with high-security guards. I arrived at the entrance with Jackson in my black limousine. The paparazzi took the pictures when I walked through the red carpet.

"Hey man, you'll be the centre of attraction wherever you go," Jackson said to me like he was irritated with that fact

I smirked at him and said "That's why they gave me the title of Hottest Man in California"

"Fuck, You're right," Jackson said in annoyance.

We went inside the hall greeted the minister with his family and searched for my father to show him my presence. After a while I found my father talking to one of his friends and my business partner Mr.Richardson.

"Hey Dad" I called him or you can say entrapped his chatting.He turned to my side after noticing my presence and said "Hello son" See that it, not even a formal hug for his son when he is seeing me after weeks. I smiled at him annoyingly and turned to greet Mr.Richardson.

"It's nice to meet you again Mr.Richardson," I said with a polite smile and shook my hand with him."Same here Killian," He said and nodded with a smile.

Dad and Jacobs talked about some pieces of stuff and business while I talked with some of my business partners. After a while here comes my sweetheart my mother with her only and only friend Gracia, Mr. Richaedson's wife."Hello Mom, Hello Mrs.Richardson" I greeted both of them, and later Jackson also greeted them."Hello son, How are you?" Mrs.Richardson asked me. she is a sweet woman just like my mother, I don't get to see her much but whenever we do Gracia always treats me like her son Raven Richardson. "I'm good, how about you," I asked her politely."I'm good too son and it's so good to see you after a long time," she saidI nodded my head with a smile."Gracia, where is Raven? I didn't see him anywhere" My mom asked Gracia about Raven because, from my mother's perspective, Raven has a charming smile that we don't have in our family. "He'll be here soon with my daughter," Gracia said and had a bright smile on her face.Daughter? That catches my attention, Wtf Killian what the hell happened to me? Why I'm so curious to see a girl I have never seen before? I turned my head to Jackson's side and I noticed that he was already searching for that girl. Jackson, you annoying Shit.

"Daughter? When did she come back to LA" Mom asked Gracia. Which means her daughter stayed somewhere else?.. oh I remember Mr. Richardson told me about it but I didn't give much thought about that time, why now?

"she came back a few days before to meet her grandmother and for the inauguration" Gracia replied."Ohh I'm eager to meet her last time I saw her when she was a baby" Mom said to her. Which means my mom knows her from the little. Then why I didn't get a chance to see her till now?Fuck, Killian what happen to you man, why are you throwing so much interest in some girl.

"Tressa you're asking for my daughter, right? There she is" Gracia said to my mom and her index finger is pointing towards my dad's direction.

Then I saw a woman standing beside Mr Richardson I couldn't see her face because her back was facing mine. She is definitely not like other girls I'm 100% sure about that cause I feel like that which is totally weird from my side and she was not wearing short dresses like other girls here.

"Hi Sweetheart come here" Mrs. Gracia's voice brought me back to reality and she was waving her hand in her daughter's direction.

She turned to our side searching for her mother's voice. And my breath started to palpitate.Those mesmerizing blue eyes like the deep ocean, her nose, her full-hearted lips. Her lips were painted with rosy nude lipsticks other than that she doesn't do much makeup but she is definitely hot and fascinating. She was wearing a beautiful gown with full sleeves. Now she was walking in our direction when her eyes met mine, and I could feel the sensation in my body. To be honest I've never met anyone as bewitching as her.

When I turned my head to see Jackson, He was already drooling in his place just by seeing her from the far. Shittt I so wanted to kick his ass for seeing her with his lustful eyes. Later I came to notice that Jackson was not the only one who fell in her beautiful look but all the men in the hall were drooling over her beauty.

Fuck, Can I kill everyone around her with my guns? I wanted to shoot them straight into their eyes for eyeing her like this. And Jackson will be my first target.

"Killian What happened to you man these shittt never happened to you before" I started to mutter. I took a deep breath to make myself calm.