Danced with Little One

Hayley's

The Richardson and The Williams family were conversing with others. Killian and his friend were chatting with my brother Raven and I was standing silently beside him. And our parents are laughing and chatting with the finance minister's family.Far away some couples are dancing with their partners and classic adagios music is played in the background.

At that time my dress was pulled down by someone so turned to see the person. Only to find a little boy in a blue suit holding my dress in his left hand and having a beautiful red rose in his right hand.

I knelt down to his height and asked "Hello little boy" He gave me a cute smile with dimples and handed the rose to me. I accepted the rose from his hand and turned my head to see Raven who was laughing there. I rolled my eyes at him and started my conversation with the little boy. "Hello, little guys this rose is for me," asked pointing to the rose in my hand.

He nodded his head cutely and said "You look pretty just like a princess" I smiled at his words genuinely.

"Can I know your name? Please" I asked the little boy. "Chris Conner" he replied."Princess, can you dance with me there?" He asked pointing to the dance floor where the couple was dancing.

I was silent for a moment and released the excitement in the little one's face. He's eagerly waiting for my reply. I didn't want to make him sad so I accepted his cute little hands.

Raven and the two of them watched me thoroughly. After a few moments later Raven knelt down to speak with the little boy."Hello little Prince, Are you here with your family?" Raven asked the little kid.Chris nodded his head cutely and he was holding my hand."I'm the brother of this Princess," Raven said pointing to me. And the little one is constantly listening to his words."Can you promise me that you will keep my princess safe until you return her to me?" Raven said. Yes, he's over-protective when it comes to me but this is too much. I rolled my eyes at his words and was about to protest him, But..."I Promise," Little one Said. He led me to the dance floor with his small hand all the way he was smiling as he got some Christmas gifts.Everyone's attention is on us. But 'I don't give a fuck' my focus is fully on the little one who's dancing with me and holding my hand securely. I realized that I started to smile wholeheartedly when I was dancing with him. I haven't smiled like this for years.

After dancing for a while the music stopped so the little one led me in back to my brother's direction and gave my hand to him. I knelt down to shoot this hand and said "It's my honor to meet you Chris Conner" "Thank you Princess" he said and kissed my cheeks.

I smiled at him and kissed his cute cheesy cheeks. He waved his little hand and ran to his parent's side. After a few minutes of watching him run to his parents safe and secure, I stood up and faced the three men in front of me."That was awesome," Killian said. I stared at his eyes for a few seconds and replied. "Thank you, Mr.Williams," I said."Call me Killian," He said with a soft smile. I literally didn't know what to speak next so I simply nodded my head.I Went back to my parent's side because being near Killian gave me a strange feeling and I don't know how to name it.

Killian's

The goddess is standing next to me and first time in my life I don't know what to do, what to say, or anything. I'm standing there simply staring at her.Her mother Gracia introduced her to my mother and me. I was smiling like an idiot. I have to introduce myself or say something right, but no words are coming out of my throat.

She introduced herself as Hayley Richardson. The name Hayley is constantly running in my head. 'What a beautiful name'. The fuck Killian, are you gone mad or something. you don't like women who flirt and threw themselves at you moron. 'But my woman didn't do any of that in the first place, She is just standing next to her mother gorgeously' My mind says.

Now where did that come from, that to 'MY WOMAN' Seriously Killian...

Hayley totally ignored me like I was an invisible person among them. It felt tight in my heart but I ignored that feeling and started to listen to her voice it's magical, her fragrance is like stargazers which is captivating. Her enchanting beauty and heavenly scent are sure to delight.

I talked with Raven for a few minutes and came to know that Hayley is one of the world's best cardiologists across the world. Now I understand a little not like other girls, she has a passion and desire in her eyes other than that something is there in those innocent eyes, and I can't quite figure it out but I want to.

I noticed a few men started to walk in our direction maybe asking to a dance with Hayley since the dance music was also playing in the background. And here I'm spitting fire in my eyes if they try to come near her I'll definitely strangle their neck and beat them to death.

I witnessed a little boy who gave her a rose and asked for a dance with her. "What the hell Killian?!" I started to mutter myself and witnessed the goddess dancing with the little boy happily. Everyone's eyes are on them only. But Hayley didn't care about those things they just danced like there were only persons present there.

"Hey Killian, I'm so jealous of that little guy" Jackson started to blabber again. Can I just kill him? But he is my only best friend even though he is annoying. And mainly he doesn't fear me like others do.

"Just shut up Jack... What if someone heard you" I said and turned to see my pretty lady there."My woman... Yeah it sounds really good" said my mind.

I endorsed Hayley's enthusiastic smile. I so wanted to take her and keep her hidden in my heart so that no one could see this beauty. I wanted to claim those lips and kiss them badly like there was no tomorrow. I want to stand behind her to protect her, to see her success and for her to be mine.