Wedding

Jackson POV

We were dancing and having our drinks. Suddenly Hayley came there and took three tequila shots in one go and left us shocked. I looked at Killian, I could sense that something was definitely wrong, he was fuming in anger.

Killian told Raven and Clara to go home and look after Hayley. And called Vincent our men to take Katrina home safely."What happened?" I asked, and he gave me a lethal smirk.

Someone dares to wake the devil...

After that, I didn't dare to ask any questions, If I did it may make the situation worse. We both hopped in our car and an hour later we reached an abundant house which is outside the city and this area belonged to William's family. When I entered the room I heard screams and witnessed blood all over the place.Our men greeted us when we entered there, there were two men one redheaded and the other a blonde.

Killian sat on his chair which is meant for the King in our underworld and I stand beside him. "Wow, I going to see a quiet show today" My words made Killian smirk. For what reason these two are taking part in this fun I don't know but who cares...

"Cut his tongue" Killian commanded one of our men. Their eyes widened in fear, they were tied and bleeding heavily. "Please forgive us....please...please s-sir" The redhead begged for mercy, but he didn't know that these things only cause our king to be hella angry."You called my wife, a bitch and whore.... And now you need mercy?" Killian's question made me realize what their mistake was. So these fuckers dare to take advantage of his girl. 

Killian always hates when someone tries to cross their limits in his property and Mercy is not in his dictionary but looks like these assholes did a sin... Killian gestured for our man to complete his order and they did. He bleeds a lot, cried, and begged for his life. "Now... Chop his fingers" Killian pointed to the other one. The blonde is already in shock. I think he'll die by himself before anything happens.

"s-sir w-we" He stuttered and got cut off by Killian "You dared to touch and tried to slap my wife" He's gritting his teeth hard. "Brother, can I take that pleasure?" Killian turned his gaze to my side and said "Sure Jack" A smirk appeared 'Ha my brother is always a devil' I chopped his fingers one by one and I truly enjoyed it. Yes, I am ruthless when it comes to these kinds of things.

Later the show gets bored to Killian orders our men to shoot them. We returned to the mansion by 3 AM. I suggested Killian have a good sleep since in a few more hours my brother is good to marry. We bade our nights and went to our rooms.

Wedding Day