Last Wish

It's been two weeks since the inauguration day. After that day Hayley and Killian didn't have a chance to meet each other. Hayley is getting herself busy with work. She doesn't want to be at home all day so to get herself occupied with work is the only way possible. Hayley also planned to move back to Manhattan in a few days.

Killian on the other hand is also occupied with his business even though he's willing to catch up with her, he can't. He has to take care of his business and the underworld issues too. Their rivals are ready to do anything if they get the chance so Killian has to make sure everything is right and about his family's safety, he'll walk in the fire to keep them safe.

Hayley's 

Hayley's working in the hospital. In the past weeks, the KH hospital got a good name among the people. So she has to do everything in her power to keep that good opinion.Her phone started to buzz after seeing the caller ID she accepted the call "Hello, Hayley". It's her mom from the other side.

"Mom what happened you sound anxious" She got nervous because of her mom's voice from the other side.

"Hayley, your grandma spat a mouthful of blood. We're getting her to the hospital" she said. Hayley can feel how trembling her mother's voice is.

"W-What" I stuttered "I make things ready here, make sure to reach here as soon as possible" I said and hung up the call.

I immediately instructed the people to keep everything ready so that we could take instant action. Also called one of the best oncologists for help. They will be here by tomorrow morning. Now Grams was taken to the ICU for a medical check the doctors are trying their best I know I believe them but  I don't think I can be that strong enough to see her like this so it is better to wait outside with my family.

After an hour of treatment, the doctor informed me that she was better now but they couldn't assure me anything further. Now she's taking a rest and we can't disturb her so I told Dad and Raven to take care of their work while Mom and I can handle things here.

Killian's

Days passed by like a blur. I'm in Italy now and taking care of company business from here. Black Horizons our biggest rival attacked our warehouses and our men, so I have to take care of this and those fuckers who try to enter my territory. I'll kill them with my bare hands.

I don't know why but I started to feel like I was missing Hayley. I didn't meet her or speak with her after that day. But my mind kept on trying to make me understand that staying away from her was the best thing for both of us. Hayley and I it's impossible.

"King we got some info regarding the warehouse explosion" one of my men told me. Jackson and I went to see what was it. Jackson is not only my best friend in business but also my right hand in the underworld. He used to take care of things here in my absence and help my father. 

Jackson's father was my mom's brother and my father's trusted man but he died in the process of protecting me and Jackson when we were young. I'm still grateful for that if he wasn't there I would have died by now.

We came back home after completing our business only to hear my annoying sister shouting in that hallway. "What you guys are thinking yourself huh? You brought me back like a prisoner," I think she's so frustrated and it's because of me.

My sister Katrina Williams is pursuing her fashion design studies in Paris. she's our spoiled child too because of our dad. He used to behave like a slave in front of her. I accept that she's our princess but allowing her to have everything is not the right thing. 

After completing high school in Italy she informed us that she decided to go Paris for her fashion studies at first we all opposed her later she started to blackmail us so we had no choice.

But now the situation is something else too I informed my men to take her home either willingly or not."Buddy, I think there is another explosion waiting for you inside" Jackson said."yes, I know and It can't be defused now," I said, its true if I go in there now it won't be good."Then it better to leave now" "Let's go" We both turned to leave but "Both of you stop right there" I heard Katrina shouting behind us. 

We froze right there holding our breath. I have to handle this now no turning back."Hey, Katrina when did you come home," Jackson, I'm telling you this fucker just asked like he didn't know anything. "Stop your fucking act," she said and glared at me."Language Katrina he's your brother too," I said glaring back at her."Why?" there comes the interrogation.

"It's not safe Katrina" I can see she's spitting fire in her eyes." W-what? Killian, I have got a lot of things to take care of there, you guys just picked me like some bag of potatoes and brought me here""I know your plan, shopping, clubbing and hanging around with guys," I said in annoyance."Killian..." I cut her off "Listen Kat it's not safe for you to be alone there the BH is behind us and I want you to be safe that's it" I said not waiting for her response I went back to my room.

Hayley's 

After 3 hours, Grams came to her counsious. The doctor told me that the time may be less for her so we have to take all the possibilities to make it longer."Sweety can I have a moment with you" Grams asked when I returned to her ward."Sure grams did you need anything" I asked but I could feel that there was something else in her mind." I know that I don't have much time right" she paused "I decided to ask my last wish now," she said. I stared at her. I don't know what to say..." Remember you promised me that you'll fulfil my last wish and I want it to be done before the gates of heaven open for me," she said with a little bit uptight."Grams" I want to say something but I don't know what to say."Hayley, I wish for you to get married" Our gaze met as she said.