Inauguration Day (P1)

Hayley's

Today is the day I have been waiting for the last three years, it's my dream to own a hospital where I can treat people equally, and where I can try my best to get their lives back. Poor people don't have to worry about money to get treated at my hospital. For me, human life is the most precious one of all the things.First thing in the morning, I checked my Grams and gave her, the prescribed medicine since she also decided to take part in this occasion I appointed a nurse to be by her side all the time.

First thing in the morning, I checked my Grams and gave her, the prescribed medicine since she also decided to take part in this occasion I appointed a nurse to be by her side all the time

Time to get ready for the day, I wore a sleeveless black dress with a closed neck. I combed my hair and put it to free thick curls and nude-coloured high heels and wore my diamond studs, my heart pendant is special to my heart. It's like those beautiful part of my life is always there with me, watching me. I did my basic make-up with my nude lipsticks and my signature fragrance.

"Hayley, are you ready?" I heard Raven's voice from downstairs."yes, coming Raven," I said and hurriedly took my phone to the living room."Did you guys get all those papers I asked for and official documents right?" I asked once I reached the hall."Of course, the documents are taken to the right place," Raven said. And I nodded my head. "Let's go then"  We all reached our respective cars and hopped in.

When we reached the entrance I noticed there were few media people and paparazzi. Dad and Mom walked through the red carpet first and then Raven followed showing off his appearance, Mom and Dad took a couple of photos before going inside. Whereas I came through a different entrance with grams so that media people wouldn't notice and take pictures of me.  

I Instructed the nurse who is with Grams on the necessary details and asked her to directly reach for me if something happened. Then went to the place where we were going to sign the official documents. Checking every arrangement once, we were waiting for the Williams family to arrive.

After 15 minutes, I saw the Williams walking through the red carpet. To be honest, Killian looks dazzling in a grey suit with a Royal Rolex watch in his left hand. I don't know why I feel like I'm attracted to him it is not only the physical attraction but there is something else that I can't understand.

 I don't know why I feel like I'm attracted to him it is not only the physical attraction but there is something else that I can't understand

"Hello, Mr & Mrs Williams" I greeted them politely."Hello Hayley," they said in unison Mrs Williams hugged me wishing me the best. I smiled at them.I watched Killian walking in my direction after completing his so-called photoshoots. "Hey, Hayley" "Hello" we both wished each other. His friend Jackson waved his hand as hello so I nodded and smiled."Let's sign the documents first," Dad said.

Almost all our guests have arrived so it won't be a problem to sign them. Both of our family lawyers are there, I already know what's in the document so I simply signed it. Killian read the documents and signed them. Now I'm officially signed as a president of the hospital and Killian is my business partner who will also carry the same rights and respect as mine.

I saw Grams who was sitting there she mouthed 'Congratulation' to me. I smiled at her. Everyone congratulated us. Dad took my hand and walked out of the room where everyone followed us. I don't know what Dad is up to."Dad, where are we going," said in a confused tone. "Come with me Sweety" that's all he said.We were standing at the entrance where a little round-shaped garden is placed at the centre there is a triangular pillar maybe which is around 40 to 50 feet in height and covered with red silk cloth."Pull the rope" Dad said pointing to the silver rope next to me. So I did as he said. The red cloth pulled down and kissed the floor revealing the Hospital's name.'KH Hospital' I muttered in my mind. I can feel the wetness in my eyes. I really did it, Didn't I?

Hope you will be proud of me.

Killian's

We walked through the red carpet after reaching the hospital. The media people asked me some questions and took some photos of me.

After a few minutes, I noticed Hayley standing there talking to my parents. She's wearing a black dress which reaches to her knees with a closed front, this dress shows her curves perfectly. She looks hot and sexy.'You are going to be the death of me woman' my mind said while I was admiring her beauty. We greeted each other and directly went to the part of signing the documents.

She signed it first and I was about to sign but I thought of reading it one last time, it's a good thing to be careful. While signing the document I thought what if these papers are something that makes Hayley mine? 'Shut the fuck up Killian. Concentrate on your work' I scolded myself even though I knew it wouldn't change soon. 

Mr Richardson took Hayley's hand and went out of the hall. We all followed them maybe he was about the reveal the name that he asked me before.

Flashback

It was 4 weeks before the inauguration. Mr.Rachirdson came to my office in person to talk about something related to the Multispeciality Hospital."Killian can I ask you something" Richardson paused and continued "Actually it's a favor""Sure, What can I do for you," I said."Killian, After signing the official documents you will take care of everything, the health care business. I know you are well capable of handling the business, Even though my daughter has the highest position with major shares you will have to take care of everything and support her." Mr Richardson told me. "And one more thing, I'll decide the name of the hospital" I looked at him with an expressionless face and asked, "But why?""That's something that I want to do for my daughter" that's all he said.

To be honest Mr.Richardson so eager about this project from day one. I don't know why but he showed so much interest in this project which is not a normal one for a businessman like us. Since we are partners we can't keep our company or family name so I decided to go with his decision.

"Mmm... I have no objection to that". We talked for a few minutes about our business and he left my office.

Flashback End

Hayley pulled down the red curtain and revealed our hospital name "KH Hospital," Jackson said. He's standing just behind me.

I observed Hayley, she stood there frozen there for a while her lips were hanging with a smile when she revealed the name but her eyes expressing pain. I saw tears rolling down her cheeks but she instantly wiped them before someone could perceive it. My heart ached at the sight of seeing Hayley in this state.

She immediately hugged her fathers and said "Thanks Dad" Her eyes were still showing pain but what made her feel that? I'm eager to know what's in her head and I want to take away her pain but how?...