Marriage Proposal

Williams Mansion- Italy

Killian is having a good sleep or you can say dreaming about something good because there is a smile hanging on his face

Killian is having a good sleep or you can say dreaming about something good because there is a smile hanging on his face. It's early morning 3 AM in Italy since he spent the night in the club with his men he slept late at night and now has a good sleep in his bed.

Killian's Room

Suddenly he hears an annoying sound and rolls in the bed, putting his pillows on his head so that he can't hear it but the sound keeps on blowing his wonderful dream

After a while, he turned his head and gazed at the wall clock angrily. He's cursing the person who decided to ruin his sleep. Then he comes to know that the sound is coming from his phone."Who the hell is that?" he cursed, He had his reasons because his dream with Hayley was cut off by this stupid caller.

Killian snaps the phone which is in the drawer, He is ready to kill that person but after looking at the caller ID his eyes widen. He instantly sat up on the bed and attended the call.

"Hello" The call was from Mrs.Richardson but the voice was a bit different so he got confused."H-Hello" He stuttered. 'Damn what the hell happen to me why do I stutter like this' he cursed himself under his breath.

Since the call was from Gracia he thought that something might be wrong and instantly his mind went to Hayley.

"Killian, This is Davina Hayley's grandmother" Now he heaved a sigh of relief but he got even more confused as to why is she calling him this time."Hi Grandma, Is all okay? you called me at this time" he snaps out his words."All good Killian, I need to talk to you about something important but wait are you busy with some other things," Grandma asked.

"No not at all grandma. Now tell me what you need to talk" he said like nothing "I decided something, which is about Hayley's Marriage," She said and he felt like he lost consciousness.

Hayley's marriage, wtf is happening there I just left Los Angels for only two damn weeks and here she is talking about Hayley's marriage. Is my woman going to get married to some other asshole? I swear to god I'll put bullets straight through his heart. If anyone tries to snatch what is mine I'll kill those bastards with my bare hands.

I got angry as hell and my blood started to boil like water and I was ready to break everything in my room. Why? like why in hell did everything happen to me?

Once again I came back to earth after hearing Hayley's grandmother's voice "Killian Are you there? Are you okay?" she asked me from the other side of the phone."Yes, I'm Still listening" I lied to her about where my thoughts were around her granddaughter."Child listens to me" There was a pause in between."Killian I'm suffering from lung cancer and I'm in my last stage. I have only a little amount of time with me so before I die I wanted my granddaughter to get married to someone" She paused and inhaled deeply. Maybe there is a chance that the next thing can cause me heartache."When I met you on that day I noticed you were eyeing my granddaughter" Okay something is going to happen is it good or bad I thought in my mind."I saw the eagerness in your eyes, those eyes like longed to know about Hayley" I'm literally grinning now. Did everyone notice that?... Idiot, where are your emotional barriers? "Killian, Hayley is not what you see now she is far more than beautiful, she used to smile all the time, make people happy around her, she loves everything she does but" she paused for a while and started again "she lost something important to her in the past after that she made herself to stay far away from us. she caged her happiness because she's scared" "What is she scared of?"  I'm so confused now about marriage, and the past, scared. And why is her grandma telling me all this now? 

"She's scared to love and to be loved, to smile she's scared like what if the next moment the happiness snatch away from her," she said to him.

"But how it's related to her marriage?" I heard her chuckle from the phone."she has to get married. If I'm gone she won't get married, that will never happen in her life. I am using her and I know that. So willingly or not she has to get married before the gate of the heavens opens for me" she continued"I want my granddaughter to be safe and secure. And I think you can be the one who keeps her safe and helps her to find the happiness she lost" "But I-I" I got cut off from her words."I know you, I know your business but still I think you'll be the one who she wants in her future""I don't want your answer now, Take your time to think about the things I told you. Then tell me your answer... I'll wait for your call" She immediately hung up the call and didn't even hear my response.

After the call, I'm like a shit walking back and forth. 'Should I be happy or sad?' I thought in my mind. 'Happy for the fact that Hayley's grandmother chose me or the matter-of-fact that what Hayley has to go through after that' 'She'll be my Queen in my world but it also brings her a dangerous situation. I keep on thinking about what her grandmother said, about her words that described her past. Can I keep her safe and happy?

After an hour of thought, I found my answer. I can't see her marrying some other bastard and going away from me. I know my life is not perfect, I carry darkness with me and still think that she can be my sunshine.I swear to god that I'll make sure about Hayley's safety. And try to fulfil everything she needs in her life.I took my phone and called one of my men "Get the jet ready in 2 hours I'm heading back to Los Angeles" I said with a smile.