Moment of Bliss

Hayley is getting ready to get out with her husband, it's still a young evening yet Killian suggests going out somewhere like the park so that they can spend some time there and then go for the dinner they planned to have with their friends Vincent and Myra.

Hayley is getting dressed up in their room after taking a relaxing bath, she wears a Celia Halter neck dress, and flats sandals with buckles. Her long hair is done with a twisted side braid, basic makeup with matching accessories and signature perfume.

Before going downstairs she saw her reflection in the floor-length mirror which resulted in a satisfied smile and took her clutch

Before going downstairs she saw her reflection in the floor-length mirror which resulted in a satisfied smile and took her clutch. When Hayley came downstairs, there was a man looks like a Greek god in modern attire down from the sky. That's none other than our Killian itself. He puts on a white shirt which shows off his good build body, and muscles when he moves his hands, he pairs them up with black jeans and white sneakers.

They both gaze at each other for a moment, they are so engrossed with each other beauty that they forget, that there are people around them witnessing their unspoken attraction

They both gaze at each other for a moment, they are so engrossed with each other beauty that they forget, that there are people around them witnessing their unspoken attraction. Killian was the one who first got out of their gaze. He moved towards Hayley and whispered in her ears "Mrs.William even though I like you gawking at me, we have an audience here" Then he moved back.

That is when Hayley noticed that the maids and butlers were seeing them, she felt so embarrassed in front of Killian. Killian smiled knowing that she was feeling awkward so he held his hand out and said "Shall we?"

Hayley immediately took his hand. She only wanted to move out to this place, she felt awkward because she never behaved like this before. Once they came out of the house, Killian led her to his Mercedes-Benz, he opened the passenger door for her, Hayley politely thanked him and took her seat and Killian moved towards the driver seat, to get on the road. Killian decides to take Hayley to Griffith Park in Los Angeles and then to the place where they decide to meet their friends for dinner.

On their way Hayley noticed a black SUV following their back for a while, she turned to ask Killian but before that, Killian answered her unasked question. "Don't worry Mrs William they are our bodyguards" Hayley looked at Killian and asked, "Are you always going out with guards around you?" Killian just smiled while his eyes were on the road, he said "Not really, They will come after me if I get a change in my schedule or sudden travels. Now that I have you with me I want them to give us security and check around"

Hayley looked at him in disbelief, for her it is not like some groups of people will come all of a sudden to kill them in a public place where they can get caught. But for Killian, everything is possible when he is around and now that he's with Hayley he will not give chances to others. This is not the case that he is afraid of dying, it's that he's afraid of hurting Hayley by any means.After that conversation, the ride went with complete silence with a melody song in the car. An hour later they both reached the park, Killian took Hayley's hand intertwined and started to walk. Their bodyguards are all around the place at a perfect distance so give the couple some privacy.

The elderly people who were walking in that park looked at the couple dreamily. Who wouldn't a handsome man and extraordinary woman walk together hand in hand. After a few minutes, they both sat on a wooden bench, the evening breeze caressed their skin. Killian cleared his throat to speak "Well, without knowing each other completely we both got married but now I want to know you"

Killian always wants to know who his wife is, her dreams, what she wants in her life, her likes and dislikes, etc. He thought now was the right time to ask. Hayley looked into his eyes and concluded that Killian sincerely wanted to know about her. So she decides to give him the truth for his questions. "Ask me, and I'll answer you"Killian asked her "Well let's start with the simple one, Why did you choose to be a doctor than a businesswoman when you have your own father's company"Hayley looked somewhere not specific and replied "The answer for this is in your question itself" She paused looked at him and said "It's my father's company, not mine"

Then she turned around and continued "There is this thing in our family. We can choose our career ourselves and we have to fight for it both in good and bad if we choose to go with our family business we have to fight with others to prove to our family that we deserve that position"

"So I choose to study medicine where I can help others in my own way and Raven got to choose our father's business which he always wanted" Upon hearing this, Killian considered himself as lucky because he got a woman who doesn't want anything from others, not even from her own family. He said "Unique, you're different from those women I met before"

Those words from Killian made Hayley feel heavy in her heart, 'What does he mean by those women?' She somehow didn't like the concept of him seeing other women. Then she blurted out something she'd never wanted: "What do you mean 'those women'? Did you meet lots of women before?" After those words, she felt embarrassed.

Even though Killian didn't understand them at first later something caught him, Hayley's facial expression now her eyes shows a different kind of emotion which is jealousy 'His wife doesn't like the concept of other women with him' Killian pulled her to himself with his arms around her shoulder and said "Are you Jealous" with a teasing tone.

Hayley looked at him in disbelief and shook her head negatively, She didn't like what Killian said and was not ready to accept the fact that's what she felt for him a while ago.

Without giving her a chance to speak Killian said "It is not what you think Mrs Williams I used to go for lunch and dinner and meet with another businessman where they bring their daughter or son with them, From them What I understood was that they needed those persons who have and ready to spend lots of money on them"

Then he made Hayley look into his eyes by lifting her chin up and said "But you don't need money from others, you can have them with your hard work, which is what makes me respect you more. Also, it's not like we need the money you earn for a living. we have enough that even our great-grandkids can spend a fortune "

Hayley felt butterflies in her stomach because of his words, Everyone saw her for her beauty, and for her father's money but Killian saw her for what she was and respect her for who she was, Which made her feel different towards him like she was dragged to him more than before.Hayley smiled genuinely at Killian for what he said, her eyes showed that she also respected him just like he respected her. On the other hand Killian likes this kind of feeling towards Hayley, it makes them feel like they are getting close to each other.