Helping others

Hayley fed Killian a few food items, and after that, they started to eat their food on their own at this time Myra kept on teasing Hayley for her action of feeding her husband. Killian also informed Hayley, that the purpose of Vincent here is to guard her. At first, Hayley opposed it saying that she didn't need bodyguards and all but Killian said that's his decision clearly and made her remember their words before their marriage. So having no choice Hayley accepted it.

After completing their main dishes they started their desserts Killian is having his Kheer, it's the first time he's eating this, and he likes it. And Hayley is having her favourite Gulab Jamun. While having their dessert Myra said to Hayley that

"You change a lot, you know""Huh..." Hayley knew what her friend meant and thought to keep it num."You used to talk a lot I mean you're a talkative girl but look now you barely speak, back than your eyes always shine like telling others that you are really happy in and out but you look distant"

"Time changes as well as people change Myra..." Hayley's cut off by Myra saying "No I don't believe that, she is still in there you just want to wake her up"

"I don't think so" Hayley made a full stop to the conversation and dug in her dessert.After an hour they decided to go home. Vincent and Myra bide their byes and nights and went to their car. Killian intertwined with Hayley and walked to their car where it was parked. Hayley saw 3 to 4 Childers in the street looking at Killian's car dreamingly.

The children's dresses are dirty and they look very lean like they didn't eat anything for days. Killian and Hayley approached their car upon seeing them the Childers tried to run away but before that, Hayley stopped them saying "Hey, Wait"

One of the boys stopped and looked at her, fear was completely visible in his eyes. He said "We are sorry...we were just looking at the car" The kid got terrified seeing the bodyguards and Killian behind Hayley, he tried to run away but Hayley got a hold of his writs and hugged him.

The bodyguards who saw this scene got staggered, they never ever expected in their dreams a lady from a well-known family, has a lot of money, and most importantly their master wife would act like this, she's hugging the child who is covered with dirt.

"You don't have to be scared... we won't hurt you" Hayley's voice made the bodyguards back to their senses. The Kid didn't say anything but upon seeing that the lady wouldn't hurt them the other three kids came and stood behind each other.

Hayley questioned "What are you doing here? Where are your parents?"

"We don't have one," a little girl among the four said while holding a boy's hand securely.Hayley understood what they said, she thought for a few minutes and asked them "Umm... I can help you with something, I can get a place for you guys where they will give you food, dress and also help you with study... what do you say?"

"Will they hurt us?" one of the boys asked, Hayley, gave them a warm smile and said "No, they won't... in fact, there are a lot of kids there like you"

The kids looked at each other for a minute like they were conversing with their eyes and looked at Hayley, the boy who Hayley got hold of asked her "If I go there can I get a car like this for my own"

Killian was dazed and watching his wife's conversation with the kids come out of it after hearing that boy's question. He came forward and said looking into the boy's eyes "Well if you study well and work hard in the future then you can definitely buy a car like mine"

The girl who was hiding behind the boy came forward once she saw Killian and said "I saw you before, in the paper" Killian nodded at her. "we will," the kids said, accepting what Hayley asked for.Hayley thought of how to get these children to the place she wanted just then a bodyguard came in and asked "Can I help you with something mam?"

Even though Hayley can use his help now, she is not ready to trust someone and this is related to the kid's life. After battling in her mind she turned to Killian as if asking him that can she trust them. As if understanding her Killian nodded positively to her.

Then Hayley took a card from her clutch and wrote some address in it and gave it to the bodyguard. "Take them to this address safely, Tell the person who is in charge that Miss Richardson sent these kids"

The bodyguard nodded in understanding. Hayley bent down to the level of the kids and said "Hey, go with that uncle okay...He will take you guys to that place"

The kids thought for a second and nodded. The bodyguard stopped a taxi and helped the kids to sit in the back seat. But before he got in Hayley said, "Buys these kids some food on your way please"

After that Hayley and Killian hopped in their car and started driving with some guards following them from behind. On the way, half Killian asked "Where are you sending those kids?"

Hayley who was looking outside the window the whole time said "To my foundling home"

At the villa (Midnight)

Killian was doing his work on his laptop once after they reached home, whereas Hayley went to sleep after that because she was tired. It was past midnight when Killian heard a faint cry, he stood up from the couch and went to his bed.Hayley was crying in sleep and mumbling something under her breath, "Don't do this...ple...please please" Killian tried to wake her up but it was in vain after a minute Hayley jolted up shouting "KILLIAN..."

Once she realized that Killian was in front of her, she hugged him tightly and cried even harder. Killian got worried and didn't know how to console her. Seeing her like this made him feel pain in his heart even more. He asked "What happened Hayley?... Did you have a nightmare?"

Hayley just nodded and hugged him even tighter, he reciprocated her hug just like her and said: "Hayley, it's okay... it's just a nightmare everything is fine here see... now calm down..."Hayley calmed down after a while when Killian noticed it he tried to move back a little but Hayley didn't let him saying "Don't please..."

"Okay... I won't go anywhere" Saying this he made her lay down back on the bed and hugged her to sleep soon enough Hayley drifted into sleep holding him.

Before sleep took over her, Hayley thought "It's not a nightmare Killian it's one of my memory but why it has your face in it..."