Party Time.

Party Time.

The Richardsons and Williams are excited about their son & daughter's wedding. Clara and Katrina are the persons who are responsible for this wonderful event whereas Jackson and Raven accompany them in their works. Killian was busy for the past weeks with the huge amount of business work in his Office. His company's one of the biggest projects is about to reach the deadline so he's occupied with it. Because of his sudden marriage, Killian and his family can't move back to Italy for now. 

Killian needs his family to be at his side at his most awaited moment. In the meantime, Killian ordered his men to take many prior measures to take care of his underworld business from here itself. Killian comes to know Hayley's accustomed activities from his sister Katrina because his sister and his fiancé are on good terms now. They used to talk on the phone daily, So he asked his sister about Hayley's whereabouts every day.

On the other side, Hayley was also engaged with her work most of the time. She wants to occupy herself with everything, away from these wedding things too. So she made herself come to the hospital earlier and go back home at night. The only person she spends most of her time with is her grams, everyone in her family noticed her recent activities but they didn't question her. The wedding is going to be held in the next two days and their life is going to change.

Katrina and Clara decide to have a party with their bride and groom. Killian has no objection to these parties, He thinks this will be a good time for him and he can also meet his would-be-wife there, and spend some time with her. Whereas, Hayley doesn't like these parties and all, so she jilted Clara's request first. Later Raven, Clara, and Katrina convinced her to attend this party. So she has no choice but to accept it. Hayley came back from the hospital earlier today for the parties her sisters have arranged for them. 

When she entered her room, she found a red-coloured paper bag with a card on it. Hayley took the card and read 'For My Beautiful Sister' 'From Clara'She signed at her cousin's action. After knowing the truth behind this marriage, she was upset because Clara used to believe in a relationship with the man she loved. But this marriage is a total contradiction of it. Although she's happy about this decision of her sister. Hayley got a quick freshen-up and wore the dress her sister gave her, doing her usual makeup. She made her way down to the others waiting for her in the living room. Raven, Clara, and Hayley made their way to the club, where the other three of them were waiting.

Killian's POV 

"They will be here soon" Kartina informed me when she got a message from Clara. I, Jackson, and Katrina are already here at Moonlight Club. This club is owned by Jackson, so we have no other problems in arranging things. We have been waiting in the VIP room for 15 minutes, yet no signs of my fiancé and her brother, or sister. Jackson and I walk towards the steel bar that serves as a bar. 

In our halfway to the bar, we heard Raven's voice. I switch to see my beautiful fiancé walking in our direction.