Family Gathering.

Hayley's

I reached home after meeting Grams. On my way home I thought about everything that happened in the past few weeks, At first, I came here to meet Grams because of her health and take over the KH Hospital as Dad wished for. Everything was going as I planned a few days ago but all of a sudden everything changed to 360 degrees and now I'm engaged to Killian Williams.

To be honest, Killian respects me and treats me well, not like other rich boys flirting with girls and hanging up with them. He also accepted the thing which I asked for, which made me feel relieved. I don't know much about Killian and his life but still, I'm attracted towards him it is not a physical attraction, it's something that I feel safe when I'm around him, and the other thing I quite do not understand or I don't want to understand.

When I entered the house I saw three pairs of eyes gazing at me intensely. What happens to them? Oh, I understand Grams Happened...

"My little princess was engaged with Killian Williams," Dad said with a smile, sure he's happy as hell. Whyn't his girl who always wanted a reason to go far away be engaged so that she can stay within his reach

He walked in my direction, pulled me into his embrace, and hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy, Sweetheart about this, but please forgive me as well" he said still hugging me. I hugged him back but didn't respond.

we broke the hug after a while. "Congratulations sweetheart, Oh My God my daughter is getting married soon," my mom said with tearful happiness.

Raven pulled me in his arms and said "I know everything, What you doing now is for Grams and I'm still happy about this relationship. Everything will turn good soon"

Raven reassured me while tightening his grip around me, I nodded my head without breaking it.I know that sometimes Raven will be the person who understands me without sharing words. I'm grateful to have a brother like him.

We all sat on the couch in the living room. Raven noticed the ring in my hand, he held my hand raised his brows then asked "Killian?"

I shook my head as yes, looking at this both of my parents smiled silently sharing eye contact."Dad I spoke with Killian a few hours ago and I don't want a grand wedding, let's make it simple a destination wedding only with you guys and Killian's family," said, Dad's smile faded a little.

I know like every other father he also has a dream for his daughter's wedding, a grand wedding but I'm either not ready or interested in that. "I understand, if you're happy with your decision then I'm okay with it" that's all he said.

My mom and dad started to discuss the wedding like where would be the venue? What else they can do? They also decided to call Killian's family for dinner so that they could discuss it with them. After an elapsed period I excused myself from them and went to the garden. Within a few minutes, Raven followed me to the garden.

"Hayley, Do you want to say something," Raven asked me. I wasted no time I walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

I cried out loud, maybe it'll help to ease my pain. Raven didn't ask anything, he hugged me and let me do whatever I'm doing. I confessed everything to Raven after breaking our hug. How everything has changed, the pain in my heart. I told him every single thing.

Raven questioned me about the marriage with Killian. I don't want to hide anything from him now so I answered him that I felt safe whenever Killian is around me. I felt comfortable with him. So I'm okay with this marriage.

Later we sat on the chair in the garden, Raven started to speak some other things to avert my mind. I listened to him and slept in his arms.

Killian's