Like Wild Fire

Hayley woke up earlier and saw through the window that it was till dawn. Either way sleeping again is impossible for her now so she tried to stand up from the bed after carefully lifting Killian's hand which was on her waist. Once she stood up, she went out of the room without making any noise. The villa is completely silent because there is still time for the worker to start their daily work.

Hayley went to the kitchen to make an espresso for herself. When it was done she poured the espresso into a kettle took ceramic cups put them on a tray and went to the garden. She settled down in a swing chair comfortably with a cup of espresso in her hand.

The sound of birds chirping and that morning breeze gave her a pleasant feel and the waking up coffee made her feel more alive in the earlier morning. she doesn't even realize that she's sitting there for so long.

Killian's

I woke up being irritated all thanks to my alarm, roaming my hands next to me in search of my wife with my eyes closed not feeling her near me I jerked up from the bed. I searched her in our entire room but she was not here so I put on my tees and descended the stairs on my way I saw a maid who was cleaning the house so I asked her "Did you see Hayley?"

She bowed her head respectfully and said "Good Morning Master... yes Madam is in the garden" I nodded my head and made my way to the garden, And there I saw her sitting on a swing with a cup in her hand but her eyes are on the sky admiring them. Even in her night dress, she looks breathtakingly beautiful in the morning.

"Hayley" I called her out which made her turn back. Then I sat next to her, and she gave me a small smile and said "Good morning" I greeted her back and asked "What are you doing here?" while pouring a coffee for myself from the kettle.

"I woke up earlier so I just came here" She replied. "How are you feeling now? I mean you had a nightmare last night and you were crying" There is a moment of silence between us "I'm good" that's all she said before turning her head away.

"Are you sure?" she just nodded and said "I will go and get ready for work" Then she left me alone in the garden with a heavenly coffee she made.

At Grand Prix

I was working the shit out of me from the morning I came to the office with continuous meetings and signing those damn papers and still doing the same. It's lunchtime and I am immersed in my work that's when I heard a knock on the door."Come in" My PA Lara hurriedly walked in with her iPad."Sir, you should see this" She showed me the iPad, there was breaking news flashing on it"Young Billionaire and the most eligible bachelor in California Mr. Killian Williams was found with a woman in Los Angeles park" These are the lines flashing on the top and below that is a picture of a man and woman.

And then it hit my head "WHAT THE F**K" I roared in anger because it's a picture of me and my wife hugging each other in the park, looks like someone took this picture when we were in the LA park yesterday evening.

"I want this news to be washed off completely before evening, Do you understand?" I shouted at Lara, She looked terrified and rapidly nodded her head and left.

This is the first time I talked to her like this but I fucking don't care about that, all I care about is my wife and her safety. Even though Hayley's face is not visible in the picture because we both are hugging each other and her face is hidden in my chest. I don't want to take any risk on this matter.

However, even before the company suppressed the news it spread like wildfire all around and it attracted many eyes. Reporters started to dig into Killian's past events and meetings and started to suspect every woman he met in the past days.

Hayley also comes under the list but the outer world doesn't know much about her. They only know that Hayley is businessman Richardson's daughter and the president of the KH Hospital, they don't know what she exactly looks like and her lifestyle.

Even at the inauguration time the Richardsons suppressed the news as much as possible and didn't give a chance to others to get a glimpse of Hayley's. So because of these things, Hayley's name didn't get affected like others in this matter.

Meanwhile, the other women who know Killian start to feel happy about it even though the woman in the picture is not them. Few of them were excited about this news and ready to use this opportunity to reach Killian.

Some women put a tweet on their social media saying that they know Killian William personally and they both met at a dinner moreover like a date. However, the truth to be told is that they met Killian at social events like banquets, charity events, and so on.

A supermodel named Rhea who is a money and power-obsessed person posted a video of herself saying "I have known Killian for a long time, it naturally happened that we liked each other and went out a few times. He is a gentleman and I feel overwhelmed that I personally know him. All I asked you guys is to respect someone's personal life and let them live their life happily"

Rhea went to the level of changing her hair color so that she a make others believe that she was the one in the picture. But she doesn't know the truth that Killian can be a gentleman to the people who treat him well and respect him but he can also be the worst nightmare for those who go against him.

Now Killian will turn out to be the devil in Rhea's living hell...