She's Back???

The Killian Williams, one and only I am frustrated with my work now. It's been five days since my beloved left me here and went to Manhattan for her work. I hate it however I have to keep my mind away from her thoughts so I come to my office earlier than usual and go home late at night.We share some text messages and she'll update her whereabouts now and then. Everything was good except for one thing she skipped her food when she was held back with her work and I hate it more. So I had to contact Leo and make sure she had her lunch otherwise I made sure that Leo took food for her to her cabin.I really miss her, I want to hear her melody voices, hug her, touch her, and do dirty deeds with her but the truth is I am only allowed to message her. Here I'm holding my phone and texting her.Killian: 'Mrs.Williams when are coming back? I want to see you, to be honest, I miss you.'Yeah, sometimes I tell her what is in my heart. If Jackson or anyone came to know about me texting my wife like this they would laugh their ass off. Even if someone had told me that after marrying a woman I would be acting like a lost puppy I would have laughed at them too. But you see me now... About five minutes later a beep sound caught my attention. My lips twirled up by seeing the display, it was from my wife.Hayley: I'll be back once I finish my work. And yeah I'll be busy for an hour. ByeI sighed she'll never give me a chance to flirt with her. I continued to work which is nothing other than reviewing some papers and signing the documents and heard a knock on my door."Come in" my voice is stern voice. Lara came in with her tablet in her hands."Sir, Conference meet" I nodded and took my phone, went to the conference room.The managers of public relations and human resources are sat in their respective places. When I entered they stood up to greet me. I greeted them back with a cold tone and took my place.They started their presentation. After a while, I got irritated by this useless manager's work because he was ranting bullshits and wasting my time.Idiot..."Is this your work for this year?" my voice was deep and cold carrying the dignity of a superior.The manager lowered his head to avoid my framing gaze. I throw his papers at his face. "Speak" I commanded."S-sir this plan is conservative and because of the current economy I don't think we should expand...." His stutter made my angre rose."So now you're teaching me the current economy and about business"The room fell into silence. We can even hear the pin drop sound."you're trying to fool me with these bullshits which can also a fresh graduate make. Did you forget where you're working and your place in the company, can't you be responsible with simple work""s-sir sor-ory" this damn man.Shit..."GET OUT"

He moved out from his place and stood behind where the securities were seated. The next person started to present his works just then vibration bangs in my pocket.

Usually, I don't like to be disturbed when I was in a meeting like this but the vibrating message popped up on my personal mobile so yeah I don't fucking care about the meeting now.

Hayley: 'Meet me at your cabin when you're done'

What!!!!

Has she come back? Why she didn't tell me about this earlier?"Dismissed," I told them in a stern voice stood up...no-no practically run back to my cabin.It's damn good my wife is back.....

Hayley's 

I completed my work earlier because I worked day and night to make it finish as soon as possible, though I wanted to get back. When I went back to Manhattan Killian kept on messaging me for my updates and took care of me even though I was far away from him. He sends me food on time to my workplace in Mr.Leo's hand and asks about my return every once and then.

To be honest I never left alone when I was here but getting married to him and leaving him on the same day made me feel sad. He took good care of me for the past days and that attention he's giving me made me carved for more.

So here I am back in LA to meet my so-called husband. I informed Mr & Mrs Leo to get back to their home and I took a cab and told the driver to drive to Grand Prix.When I reached the company, I paid the fare and walked straight to his office, since he already permitted me to come whenever I wanted.I took the elevator to his office and it's on the top floor. I stepped out to see his PA doing some paperwork so I went straight to her and asked "Lara, Can I meet Killian? Now?"She looked up and I saw a frown on her brows, Has she forgotten me?Lara hesitated to answer my question so I glared at her, it's weird. I just asked her about her boss's whereabouts then why it took so long for her to reply to me."Sir is in the meeting," she said with a forced smile."Ohh, then I'll wait for him in his cabin" She nodded her head and opened the door for me.I went in and sat on the couch, there were some magazines on the table so I took them to read.It's been an hour but Killian didn't come so I decided to leave him a message. After 10 minutes the door swings open, and there comes my good-looking husband.

Wait... What!!!

"Mrs.Williams" He called me and was still in his shocked state. Whenever he calls me 'Mrs.Williams' I feel tingling in my stomach and I kind of like it. I gave him a small smile but in return, I got a bear hug from him. I felt his warmth around me which always made me feel safe and secure with him. I hugged him back and we took some moments before breaking our hug."When did to come back? Why didn't you inform me earlier?" he keeps on shooting his question at me."I came back an hour ago" What should I answer his next question 'Killian it's like I felt lonely without you and sad that I left you on our wedding day so I decided to come back as soon as after completing my work there and thought of surprising you with my presence.'No, I definitely can't say that to him so I kept my mouth shut."Sorry to disturb you at work, I just want to inform you that I came back," I said, I really felt like I disturbed his work time. Maybe coming here to his workplace is not a good idea. Or should I go home straight?But I don't know where he stays..."Don't be, I'm glad that you're back" he said with a smile, and his eyes told me that he was truly happy about my return.I nodded my head"Let's go home," said,He entwined our hands and led the way out. His driver halted the car at the entrance of his company, Killian opened the door for me as I sat in and he got to the other side.We drove off to the place where I'm going to live from now on...