Season 3, Episode 6: E Pluribus Unum

Claire's POV

I open my eyes from Max's shoulders. I quickly stand up as the lights start flickering. We all stand up and form a circle.

"He's here." Will says, holding the back of his neck.

"We have to get to Nancy and Jonathan." I start walking the way they went.

The others all follow, ignoring the woman shouting at us about two at a time. Mike starts pressing buttons when we get to an elevator, but when nothing happens, he says, "Stairs."

We run to the stairs and start running up them as fast as possible. We finally get to the right floor as we run, we see dead bodies and broken equipment scattered everywhere. Sadly not an unfamiliar sight.

"Claire, go!" Jane says.

I nod and take off in front of everyone, not stopping to let the transformation happen. One step, it is the shoe that hits the floor, the next is a clawed foot. I speed off ahead, leading the way and getting there faster.

Soon enough, I turn a corner and Jonathan is trying to break open a door

Soon enough, I turn a corner and Jonathan is trying to break open a door. I slide to a stop and call out to Jonathan. By the time Jonathan turn to see me, the next transformation has already finished.

My whole body thickens, swelling and cracking as razor sharp claws dull and horns burst from my skull. Jonathan barely has time to jump out of the way as my triceratops form smashes through the door, having it impaled on my horns.

 Jonathan barely has time to jump out of the way as my triceratops form smashes through the door, having it impaled on my horns

All I see is Nancy on the ground and a flesh monster walking towards her. It turns around a roars at me, but I just keep running, not stopping after taking the door down. My horns pierce right into the creature with so much force, the door gets shoved further along my horns, allowing for more piercing capacity.

The creature shrieks in agony as I slam it into the wall. The slam further impales both the creature and the door on my horns, so much so, the door is nearly touching my face. I feel it trying to fight back, but my hide is too thick. The monster takes a big claw and slams it down towards my shoulder. I groan as I feel it slightly pierce the skin, but I just shake my head, causing the creature more pain as I drag it around by its own insides.