Chapter 4- Oh What Could Possibly Go Right?

That is Lily in the image. BTW
~JO

Royal Pain

Apparently as soon as possible meant in four days. So the castle became a very stressful scene. Every one of the royal helpers were rushing around. Doing this and that in preparation of the Royal Wedding. All Madeline ever did nowadays was sit on her throne and watch all the rushing around.

"Madeline, your sister wishes to see you in her room." Sir Jerald said entering the room. Madeline rolled her eyes and began walking towards Lily's room. Once she made it to the door Madeline could make out two voices behind the door. Lily's and an unfamiliar male voice.
---

"I do not know where she is let me go see if Jerald has found her yet." Lily said as she stood up from her seat and headed towards her door. "Jeral-" Lily began as she turned the handle and opened the door to Madeline. Madeline fell to the ground causing a scene, as usual. "Oh, there you are." Lily said helping her sister up. "Madeline I would like for you to meet King Clemen." Lily smiled as she watched Madeline curtsy to the King. "Pleasure to meet you Princess Madeline." King Clemen said with a smile. "I do not know where my royal assistant is but, you will have to pardon him since he is quite a younginand tends to be late."

Madeline nodded in response. She truthfully didn't care but, first impressions right? So Madeline took her seat and thus began the hour and a half long chat about the upcoming events.
------------------

"I'm sorry that I am so late but I could not find the correct room. I do say that there is a grumpy old man wandering the castle shouting and he did not take a liking to me." Said King Clemen's Royal Assistant as he busted through the door. Since Madeline decided to sit in the corner, the assistant could not see her and all she saw was the back of his head. "No problem, Michael, I would like you to meet Queen Lily and her sister Princess Madeline." Clemen said standing to present the Queen.

"Pleasure to meet you your highness," Michael said bowing to the Queen." I do ask, where is the Princess?" Madeline had sat quietly for the longest time that even when he looked around the room it wasn't until Lily pointed to her in the corner that he saw her. "Oh my apologies Princess." Micheal said bowing to Madeline. He was young alright, almost the same age as Madeline. At the most one year older. Madeline smiled and blushed. She had never met someone her age, the opposite gender, and so handsome in her life. "Oh no worries I was just deep in thought."

Michael flashed her a smile and Madeline almost melted right there. She still stood by her original thoughts on their kingdom. It was going to be a rough time holding this all down. Luckly for Madeline it was only time before she let it all spill out.

_____________________
Eh? Eh? Whatcha think??? Hmmmm????? I am quite excited to where this will lead to so just get ready for the royal wedding and the events after.......

~JO