Chapter 30- Good Morning Prisoner

Royal Pain

"Madeline, We are going to be late if you do not get up by twelve." Shouted Lily. Madeline's bedroom door flew open as she ran down the stairs and to her sister's side. Smiling Madeline said, "Get ready for this Princess to never be late. EVER again!" Lily giggled and said, "Let's hope not. Now come on, we have to get to the Prison."

Madeline, Lily, and Clemen made their way to the prison. They all stepped onto the cold concrete. Luckily all the guards were awake to guide them through a tour. As they made their way towards Melody's cell, Madeline rushed up to the bars. She wrapped her fingers around the iron bars and stared Melody straight in the eyes as she said, "Good morning Prisoner." Melody hissed at Madeline, but she didn't care. Because someone like that deserves to be where she is.

Their tour finally ended as they made their way back to the castle. Everyone parted ways. Just as Madeline opened her bedroom door she ran straight into Michael who had apparently been waiting for her. He pulled her in for a long embrace and then a kiss. Both smiled and Madeline said, "Oh how I've missed this feeling." Michael chuckled and guided her out on to her balcony where they stood together looking over the Cornaton Kingdom.

"So where to we go now?" Michael asked pulling Madeline closer to him. "Well, that's the best part. Life will take us to Wonderland and back and We'll call it the good life. But don't worry because, all the Lies are over, my mom believed me, and well Life couldn't get better right now." With that Madeline laid her head on Michael's shoulder and the two watched the birds fly.

Life was fine, for now-