FIVE

"Good morning." Steve said as he came into my office. It was the Monday after the weekend. I had to say goodbye to my son the day before and I wasn't in the mood.

"Hey." I said. I was walking down the hallway.

"You seem pissed."

"I'm pretty sure I have the same expression on that I do every single day. Thank you though."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Here's the files that I've gotten today. I know Nick makes you sign them because apparently I'm not qualified yet."

"It's just a seniority thing."

I shoved the files into his chest. "That's great. Anyways. I've got a meeting with a family visit soon, and I also have a pelvic exam for some reason. Apparently a girl came in with problems and a-"

"I tried to get her. You're gonna want to see her first. She refused to let me examine her. But she said I can still be in the room."

"Let's go do that quick. Why don't people go to gynecologists?"

"Beats me."

Steve and I walked into her room. I gave him my clipboard.

"Hello Ms. Will. I've heard you've been having some discomfort. Can you explain to me what happened?"

"Umm. Well I know what it is."

I grabbed some gloves and put them on. "Mhm." I said as I sat down in my chair.

She sighed. "My boyfriend and I were being stupid. Umm. There's a bullet vibrator stuck somewhere in there."

"Is it still on?" I asked.

"Yeah." She whispered. "Very uncomfortable."

Steve wrote that down.

"Okay. Have you had a Pap smear before?"

"Yes."

"Dr. Rogers can you find me a speculum?"

"Mhm." He said. He went to go grab it.

"Okay. It will probably be easy to get out. I'm sure it hasn't gone too far.

"I'm gonna be honest with you cause that guy is gone..it is right on my g-spot and I am literally going to orgasm."

"You're fine. Trust me I've seen some weird shit in my time."

She smiled softly. "I like you."

"Ha. Thanks."

Steve came back in with a speculum and lubricant. I thanked him.

"Alright my dear. Feet up on either side. This is probably going to be cold." I said. She did as I asked. I carefully inserted the tool and opened it up.

"Why does male doctor have to be here?" She whispered.

"He doesn't have to be." Steve said in third person. "Dr. Lingsley is new here. And I do have to watch how she takes care of some of her patients. I already saw you and you turned me down, so might as well have her do the job while I observe her."

"Ew. You're observing me."

I chuckled. "He can't see anything. But if you want him to leave I can make him. He acts like he's superior but we're equals."

"It's fine. You better give her a good review or whatever."

"Oh of course." He said.

"Okay my dear. I'm gonna be putting this little tong inside of you. If you feel any pain just let me know and I will try my best to make sure you aren't."