James 'Bucky' Barnes (Part 4)

Bridesmaid Dress: The one somewhere on your screen with a red sash instead, if you want.

Wedding Mishaps: "Y/N! Get up!" Your mother shouted at you, smacking you with your flowers.

"Five more minutes," you mumble. You had been up late the night before, much too excited to sleep. You were like a little kid on Christmas Eve.

"Five more minutes and you'll be sleeping through your own wedding!"

That got you up. "What?!"

"Sweetie, I know you're tired but you have to be out there soon and you don't even have your hair done!"

You immediately sat up and moved to sit in front of the mirror so your mother could fix your hair and allowed your maid of honor to do your make-up. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier!?"

"I tried and I had you up long enough to put your foundation on but then you were back asleep and you just wouldn't wake up. Izzy was pretty sure you were dead," your mother says as one of your bridesmaids nods.

You released a heavy groan as they quickly finished what they were doing. You unzipped the bag on the dress that was hanging in the bathroom and quickly undid the corset in the back. You stripped down to your undergarments and stepped in the dress. "Mother!"

"What?" She asked, poking her head in.

"Tie."

She came up behind you and started lacing the dress up. "You look gorgeous, by the way."

"Thanks..." You slipped your heels on as your mother finished tying the dress.

She handed you your flowers. "Take a deep breath. Remember to smile."

You nodded as the procession started. When you met Bucky at the alter he smiled at you. "I was beginning to think you had stood me up," he muttered.

"I would never."

His Reaction When He Sees You Coming Down The Aisle: He stared at you and then smacked Steve on the arm. "Dude... dude... dude..."

"What?" Steve asked.

Bucky pointed at you and muttered to him, "She's going to be my wife," with this giant smile on his face.

First Dance Song: Stella By Starlight - Frank Sinatra

Your Song: Endlessly - The Cab

The two of you were never exactly rich and you guys knew that. But you two know that there is no one more perfect for the other than yourselves. Bucky knows he's definitely not perfect, and while he might not be perfect for anyone else, he knows that he is perfect for you.

He Walks In On You Changing: You were changing into your clothes for work and had just slipped out of your sleep shorts and were getting ready to step into your slacks for work when the bedroom door opened and Bucky stepped in. He immediately covered his eyes, his face reddening as he stood there. "I am so sorry!" He said, turning away from you.

You laughed at him as you finished changing. You walked towards him and uncovered his eyes. You saw they were closed tightly and you laughed a little more. "Bucky, you can look now."

"Are you fully clothed?"

"Yes, Bucky, I am fully  clothed."

He slowly opened his eyes and released a sigh of relief and smiled at you, pecking your lips lightly.

TV References: He was questioning you about what you had gotten Bucky for his birthday and you refused to say. "Where did you get it?"

"I know nothing!" You shouted.

"Did you just quote Hogan's Heroes?"

"Yes."

"Okay then..."

-Sgt. Schultz, Hogan's Heroes

He Embarrasses Your Child: Your son had gone out skateboarding with a group of his friends. Bucky was picking up clothes in your son's room so he could do laundry later. He found Logan's helmet on his bed, grabbed it, dropped the basket and stomped down the stairs. "Y/N, do you know where Logan and his friends went?"

"Skate park. Why?" You mutter, looking up from your laptop.

"He forgot his helmet."

"Sweetheart, I don't think he forgot it."

"Well, I'm taking it to him anyway."

"Bucky..."

"No. I'm taking it to him, so if he falls he doesn't hit his head and die!"

"Fine, fine, fine, but I'm coming with you." You followed Bucky out to your car.

Bucky drove quickly to the skate park and got out, holding the helmet. "Logan!" He shouted at your son, moving his finger in a 'come here' motion.

You saw Logan groan and he skated over to you. "What?" He asked looking at you.

Bucky said nothing but put the helmet on Logan's head. "Dad, what are you doing?" Logan asked, fighting Bucky to get the helmet off his head.

Bucky just snapped the helmet on. "There. Go have fun."

"Dad," Logan whined, glancing at some of the other girls, giggling and pointing at him.

"Oh, you're embarrassed. Oh well..." Bucky said, walking back to the car.

Your Celebrity Crush That He's Jealous Of: Tom Felton

What You Do Together: The two of you like to garden together. You have a very successful garden and you love going out in the yard, weeding, harvesting, and watering the plants. Although, sometimes, when Bucky is in a playful mood, he likes to spray you with the hose, drenching you with water.

He Cooks For You: Bucky is a master at the grill. He is constantly grilling out when the weather allows it. In the summers, he grills out at least three times a week.

How He Is After: Bucky gets super cuddly after sex. He just wraps his arms around you, pulling you into him, kissing your shoulder slightly. He doesn't like to let you go.

CD He Gets You: Baptized - Daughtry

You both are huge Daughtry fans and you were super happy when Bucky surprised you with the CD with some of your favorite songs by your favorite band.

What You Drive: A black 1997 911 Turbo Porsche

How You Sleep: He sleeps closest to the door in case he needs to protect you, his back to you. You always face his back, wrapping your arms around him, burying your face in his shoulders.

He Tries To Braid Your Hair: He tried to braid. He really did. But he kept forgetting which strand went where. He gave up when he accidentally knotted your hair.

His Celebrity Crush That You're Jealous Of: Shailene Woodly