Where You Go On Vacation

Tony: Orlando, FL. He took you to Disney for a weekend trip. You've never been and Tony hasn't either. When he learned that, he booked the trip. He was going to Disney with the woman he loved as soon as possible before anything horrible happened to either one of you.

Steve: A place far out of New York City. Neither of you could remember what the little place was called. You were supposed to go camping but it ended up pouring rain the whole week. So, instead of camping in the rain, the two of you stayed in this little town, eating some great food and staying dry in the small hotel

Thor: San Francisco, CA. You don't know why, but the city always seemed to intrigue you. Thor really wished to see Alcatraz. You two had a good time and are likely to return in the future. Except, you won't be returning to Alcatraz due to the fact that Thor somehow managed to break a cell...

Bruce: Las Vegas, NV. You never pegged Bruce to be a gambling sort of guy and, in all honesty, he's not. But, he has perfected the art of counting cards. The two of you won a boat load of money over a few nights, but you spent it all on an extravagant meal your final night there.

Pietro: St. Louis, MO. Pietro has never  been to St. Louis and growing up just a few hours away from the city, you couldn't help but take him on a little vacation. Although, the two of you did what was considered 'little kid stuff'. The two of you went to the zoo and the City Museum.

Clint: Chicago, IL. You've been there a few times before and you really wanted to show Clint around. It was really different from the little farmhouse the two of you owned. Although, it makes Clint remember why he loves the country and does not live in the city.

Bucky: Seattle, WA. When he asked you where you wanted to maybe go someday, you immediately said Seattle. It was the one place that you were dying to see! So, Bucky saved up until he had enough money to surprise you with a trip to Seattle for your birthday.