Prom!Natasha

Promposal: You were seated at your desk when you heard something hit your window.  You look up and see nothing, so you return your attention back to your homework.  The noise came again and kept coming, a steady rhythm of tap...tap...taps.  You get up from you desk and open your window, dodging something that was being throw at you.  A pebble sat on your carpet.  You scowled and looked down, trying to find the one who had been throwing rocks at your window this late at night.  You look out to the road and your hand covers your mouth.  There standing out in the middle of the street is Natasha.  She had spelled out 'Prom?' in blue plastic cups filled with twinkly lights.  You can barely keep the smile off your lips.  "Yes!" You shout.

Your Prom Dress: It should be there... But, you guys have learned that I am really bad with pictures.

Your Hair:  You had your hair tied back in a low chignon and a sparkly clip to bring it all together.

Prom Court:  Natasha was in the running to be the prom queen, but didn't win.  Although, she told you that she really didn't want to be the queen anyway.

I know none of you are probably Haikyuu!! fans, but this song is literally the cutest thing ever.  It's called 'Hello, how are you?' and it's really a great song.  So, just listen to it and read the lyrics.  I've been listening to it all day :3

And here's another video that I'm obsessed with.  I can't tell you how many times I've watched this.  It is literally my favorite thing right now.  So, even if you don't watch Haikyuu!! at least appreciate the animation quality such....

BUT ANYWAY. Remember to vote/comment! Sorry that I've been gone so long, but writing wasn't something that has sounded fun lately.  I've been doodling a lot though, so at least I'm still being kinda artsy, I guess.  

*None of these videos are mine. All rights go to the owners*